Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 05/05/2005
Offline
780 posts
 

Re: Who has 1942: Joint Strike?

Jul 25, 2008

Assassin_M16 wrote:
Hey BFrosty, would you recommend me getting 1942? I like it but im not 100% sure if I should purchase it because I really wanted trophies. How is the online?

LMAO dude are you serious?? I will never buy a game just cause trophys were in the game lmao. The game being good is why i buy games.

Message 31 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/04/2007
Offline
7018 posts
 

Re: Who has 1942: Joint Strike?

Jul 25, 2008

Iceman-X wrote:

Assassin_M16 wrote:
Hey BFrosty, would you recommend me getting 1942? I like it but im not 100% sure if I should purchase it because I really wanted trophies. How is the online?

LMAO dude are you serious?? I will never buy a game just cause trophys were in the game lmao. The game being good is why i buy games.


 

That's not the only reason, I am just not sure if it is as good as it seems. Trophies were a + for me.

PLAYB3YOND
Grand Theft Auto V, Battlefield 3, The Last Of Us
PLAYSTATION®3 - PLAYB3YOND

New User Guide | MVP Discussion | Mr. Satsu® | MVP FAQ | Community News | My PS3 Games
Message 32 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/23/2007
Offline
4045 posts
 

Re: Who has 1942: Joint Strike?

Jul 25, 2008

Trophies are a plus but shouldn't be the reason wether or not you buy a game. I guess this thinking will die out once more and more games begin to support it.

Message 33 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/26/2004
Offline
7831 posts
 

Re: Who has 1942: Joint Strike?

Jul 25, 2008

whiskey_14 wrote:

here's a pretty good review...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07kKl_S4z5w


omg this guy talks so slow its annoying me.

Message 34 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/16/2007
Offline
5049 posts
 

Re: Who has 1942: Joint Strike?

Jul 25, 2008

Sneeches wrote:
yah it needs more people online.  And i was in a room earlier (created it) but put voice chat on.  When i was in the lobby it said next to my name voice chat off.....how do you change this?  I know my mic works cuz it works with every game i have.

I think when you are not talking it shows voice chat off, then when you start talking it shows voice chat on, atleast that's what I've noticed when playing the game and sitting in the lobby portion of the game.  Let me know if it's the same for you Sneeches

Playstation PlusPlatinum Trophy  PSN ID: SpoolnBad                              Add Me On FacebookPSN ID: SpoolnBad"No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you ... he rubbed you. And rubbin', son, is racin'." -- Harry Hogge
Message 35 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/05/2007
Offline
4047 posts
 

Re: Who has 1942: Joint Strike?

Jul 26, 2008

sirpilf wrote:

whiskey_14 wrote:

here's a pretty good review...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07kKl_S4z5w


omg this guy talks so slow its annoying me.


 

Quite possibly the creepiest review ive ever heard...

 

he sounds like he touches boys...lol

vincej25
Message 36 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/04/2007
Offline
1459 posts
 

Re: Who has 1942: Joint Strike?

Jul 28, 2008

Good old school gameplay!

 

Online with someone else is a lot of fun. Better than solo play. Only thing is that people with whom you've played don't end up on the "players met" listing on the Friends bar!

 

A lot of fun either way!

Message 37 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/24/2008
Offline
16 posts
 

Re: Who has 1942: Joint Strike?

Jul 28, 2008
The is fun! And way better if you have played it in the arcades like i have!! The game is not that easy to beat!
Message 38 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/27/2008
Offline
1782 posts
 

Re: Who has 1942: Joint Strike?

Jul 28, 2008
add my psn...i have the game
Message Edited by warlock433456 on 07-28-2008 10:44 AM
Message 39 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/12/2003
Offline
106 posts
 

Re: Who has 1942: Joint Strike?

Jul 29, 2008

I think that its a pretty good game. But the only thing that I think they should change is when you or your partner dies online, you can't leave the game. You HAVE TO, watch the person play until all of their lives are up. Thats the only thing that I disagree. Has anyone else expierneced this?

Message 40 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes