Jun 14 2012
By: Untoasted-Bread First Son 9 posts

What PS1 Games Would You Like to See Added to the PSN?

17 replies 219 views Edited Jun 14, 2012

Me and my dad were talking about old games the other day, and we were thinking about all the good games that were made for the PS1. Upon thinking back, it occured to me that some of the games we were talking about could be found on the PSN. Sadly, when looking for such titles as "Wild 9", "Brave Fencer Musashi", and "Jersey Devil" (my father's favorite), I could not find them anywhere. I believe that instead of the PS company focussing on adding new games to their collection, they should be focussing on adding old games instead. Not only would this appeal to older gamers, but also to the younger gamers who love playing old games. So, reply below as to which PS1 games you would love to see added to the PSN game collection.

Message 1 of 18 (219 Views)
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Re: What PS1 Games Would You Like to See Added to the PSN?

Jul 6, 2012

Vandal Hearts and Intelligent Qube. Another thing is that it's quite fascinating to know SOME PS1 classics are actually available in other regions. For instance Intelligent Qube is available in Asia and Europe just named differently I was quite shocked and upset that it's not available in the US region. Capcom announced Marvel vs Capcom Origins which will have the first MvC and Marvel Super Heroes for $14.99 in HD and online mode w/ spectator mode. Honestly my time spent on the PS1 games where Metal Gear Solid, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Intelligent Qube, Vandal Hearts, some Tetris game, a Track and Field by Konami, Mega Man X games, FIFA 95' or 96', some Japanese on the rail shooter game and Marvel vs Capcom.

The Last Lone Wolf Vandalier
Message 2 of 18 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
638 posts

Jul 6, 2012

Untoasted-Bread wrote:

Me and my dad were talking about old games the other day, and we were thinking about all the good games that were made for the PS1. Upon thinking back, it occured to me that some of the games we were talking about could be found on the PSN. Sadly, when looking for such titles as "Wild 9", "Brave Fencer Musashi", and "Jersey Devil" (my father's favorite), 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes ! Jersey Devil is one of my favorites too ! I love that game very much !!

Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Message 3 of 18 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jul 6, 2012

Wouldn't mind tales of phantsia, I think its on Jp store.

Message 4 of 18 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Jul 10, 2012

Also had Rival Schools and KoF 99'. I think KoF 99' is in the PSN store. The more titles get mentioned more titles get noticed, Even if someone else previously mentioned. The more the merrier.

Message 5 of 18 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Jade Cocoon, Evil Zone, and Crono Cross. I can say all the games I mentioned I played extensively when I owned a Playstation. Besides MGS, Marvel vs Capcom (COMING SOON), KoF 99' and Crono Cross being on the PSN store. The following game are not or are in another region under a different name. These need to be in the PSN store.

• Vandal Hearts
  • Intelligent Qube
  • Rival Schools
  • Jade Cocoon
  • Mega Man X series
  • Evil Zone
Message 6 of 18 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Jul 14, 2012
Hot wheels turbo racing best ps1 game ever!
http://bfbcs.com/stats_ps3/ToaNuva
ToaNuva Trophy Card
Message 7 of 18 (172 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1233 posts

Jul 14, 2012

Tales of Destiny and Tales of Destiny 2 (Eternia)

Message 8 of 18 (169 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Jul 14, 2012
mgs vr missions lol

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 9 of 18 (167 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 15, 2012

i would want all the PS1 mortal kombat games on there, i would also want the mortal kombat ps2 games on there so i could complete my MK kollection. as i already have arcade kollection and MK9 downloaded

Message 10 of 18 (164 Views)
0 Likes