Jul 26 2008
By: Darren_E~ Lombax Warrior 134 posts

What I hate about PS Network.

4 replies 2 views Edited Jul 26, 2008

Maybe it's just me, but I hate it when they come out with a downloadable demo for a game and then you have to wait for it to come out.
I'm talking about games such as EDEN. Granted, EDEN is a fun game but the problem with it is I'm ready to purchase it - NOW...Not weeks from now.

Also, they are showing "Rag Doll Kung Fu - Fists of Plastic" which looks like a great title but they are not even giving release dates of when it comes out yet.

I think if you are going to make a demo, do like Elefunk - put the demo out the same day the whole game is available.

P.S. can someone bring me some cheese for my "whine"

Thanks!

Darren E
Flash Developer.
Message 1 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
510 posts

Re: What I hate about PS Network.

Jul 26, 2008
eden is out next  week
Message 2 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7831 posts

Jul 26, 2008
some people like getting a sneak peak at a future release.... then when it does come out, you can buy the whole game right away. it doesnt matter to me, as long as there is a demo i think thats great.
Message 3 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Jul 27, 2008
At least there is a demo!  I have the other console as well and all their downloadable games have demos.  That is my one gripe with the PS3 that only some of them have the demos.  But, yeah, I played this demo and loved it and went to look for the option to buy it and realized I couldn't yet.  At least it's coming soon so it's not too long a wait.
Message 4 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jul 27, 2008
Find something to do in the interim.
Message 5 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes