Fender Bender
3159 posts

Re: Super Stardust HD.. A Must Buy!

Jun 29, 2007

dcy4WAR wrote:

Gavi wrote:
I'm thinking about buying this game, but I'm also wondering if it'll be something that I'll continue to play, or come back to. Don't want a game that will be played a couple of times in the beginning, then just sit there like Calling All Cars has done.

YEAH SAME HERE!  I thought I'd be playing Calling All Cars a lot.  I picked up the controller to play it yesterday for a little bit, only saw three people online so quit and I probably won't ever bother with it again.  I pretty much only played it for a day or two and now it is like, Why??  I regret spending money on that game now....

Yeah, so do I. But I promise that this game is not like that. It's so much FUN!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
833 posts

Jun 29, 2007
Im loving this game. 8 bucks well spent

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
383 posts

Jun 29, 2007
Yeah this is an awesome little gem of a game! It's a real bargain at only eight bucks. Highly recommended to fans of space shooters or old school games in general.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
744 posts

Jun 29, 2007
Without a doubt, definitely a must buy
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9689 posts

Jun 29, 2007
For those unsure, if you enjoyed blast factor (and still do like me) you will like this game.   If blast factor bored you quickly this will too.   Though there are always exceptions to this idea.  I hope this helps some.

PlaystationBlogger.com - CHECK IT OUT!

Follow on Twitter @ilikepstrophies
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3895 posts

Jun 29, 2007
i love star dust, i hope more games like it will be released, that is what the psn should be all about, games like that and for that price, WOW
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3159 posts

Jul 5, 2007

ps2groovy wrote:
For those unsure, if you enjoyed blast factor (and still do like me) you will like this game.   If blast factor bored you quickly this will too.   Though there are always exceptions to this idea.  I hope this helps some.

Umm.. Blast Factor bored the **bleep** out of me. This game does not at all. So your statement is untrue in my oppinion. This game is so much different from Blast Factor. Same idea but very different game.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Jul 5, 2007

dcy4WAR wrote:

Gavi wrote:
I'm thinking about buying this game, but I'm also wondering if it'll be something that I'll continue to play, or come back to. Don't want a game that will be played a couple of times in the beginning, then just sit there like Calling All Cars has done.

YEAH SAME HERE!  I thought I'd be playing Calling All Cars a lot.  I picked up the controller to play it yesterday for a little bit, only saw three people online so quit and I probably won't ever bother with it again.  I pretty much only played it for a day or two and now it is like, Why??  I regret spending money on that game now....

cuz as a casual game, a good single player mode is more important than the online functionality. Personally, i think it's true for all games. I hope Sony can realize this soon enough.

Message Edited by Joyed888 on 07-05-2007 08:29 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3159 posts

Jul 5, 2007

Joyed888 wrote:

dcy4WAR wrote:

Gavi wrote:

cuz as a casual game, a good single player mode is more important than the online functionality. Personally, i think it's true for all games. I hope Sony can realize this soon enough.

Message Edited by Joyed888 on 07-05-2007 08:29 AM

Yeah. That's kind of true. Online is good. But the single player part of a casual game should be more in depth. I fully agree.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
248 posts

Jul 5, 2007
Curently stuck on the fourth planet. This is the best PSN game I have bought so far.

Message Edited by SLD_SNK on 07-05-2007 11:49 AM

2TPM-6RBP-A3DN
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (15 Views)
0 Likes