May 04 2009
By: rojito Treasure Hunter 6997 posts

Savage Moon Getting DLC

3 replies 0 views Edited May 4, 2009

Savage Moon will receive an add-on pack in June. The first add-on pack Waldgeist promises to boost the game’s features with six new, unique levels, complete with new insect enemies, towers, alien vegetation and a new final mission.

The DLC will add Invisicytes (creatures that have the ability to become invisible to your defence towers), the Death Blossom Bug (large armoured beasts that burst and release tiny, deadly flying bugs) and new Towers (Sensor Towers can render Invisicytes visible, while Arclight Towers fire lightning that conducts from Insectocyte to Insectocyte).

Players will also be able to replay the 12 existing levels of the game in new game modes thanks to a reworking of the levels. Fresh level data will introduce the add-on packs new Insectocytes and tower types in the older levels.

Source: http://www.el33tonline.com/past/2009/4/30/new_savage_moon_dlc_landing/

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Re: Savage Moon Getting DLC

May 4, 2009
i rad the other day it was getting dlc but i didnt see any etails thanks alot this game is so badass. cant wait guess i need to go through and completely finish it get all trophies before the new dlc. yeaya
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
735 posts

May 4, 2009

Great catch - thanks for posting.

My all-time favorite PS3 game to date.  All I'm looking forward to is this DLC, Zen Pinball and Gran Turismo 5.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1716 posts

May 4, 2009
I'm so addicted to this game - I'm sure I need help.

Can't wait. Thanks for posting.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -- Oscar Wilde
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (0 Views)
0 Likes