Keyblade Wielder
10840 posts

Re: Rank all the twin stick shooters on PSN best to worst

Jul 27, 2008

Silogon wrote:

None of you know what you're talking about and I put that liberally. You all put Stardust so high up and for no reason. IT has trophies and that's it. The game is very basic and boring and holds nothing over 95% of the shooters on the system right now.

Everyday shooter > Joint Strike >Novastrike (it's too hard for most of you but it's a blast) > Commandos 3 > Blast Factor > Cash Guns Chaos > Nucleus (has a lot of depth to it just have to get to Cell 3 to see most of it) > Stardust hd (overrated) > Rocketmen

That's how it should go and how it does go. I have every shooter on the PSN and this is a legit compare instead of most of you just putting down "YOUR" favorites and saying the ones you don't have suck.

Speak for your self bud...

I  play games for fun. I've owned Stardust since it came out.. Trophies, who cares?

I don't own Joint Strike because I heard its short and buggy..  As for Novastrike its just not my cup of tea.

I tried the  Commandos 3 demo and didn't like it.. I've played everything you listed, not every game is purchase worthy IMO.

Seems the only game we agree on is Everyday. I still can't get enough of that title. 

Message 11 of 16 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7831 posts

Jul 27, 2008

Silogon wrote:

None of you know what you're talking about and I put that liberally. You all put Stardust so high up and for no reason. IT has trophies and that's it. The game is very basic and boring and holds nothing over 95% of the shooters on the system right now.

Everyday shooter > Joint Strike >Novastrike (it's too hard for most of you HAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU ARE SO FULL OF YOURSELF but it's a blast) > Commandos 3 > Blast Factor > Cash Guns Chaos > Nucleus (has a lot of depth to it just have to get to Cell 3 to see most of it) > Stardust hd (overrated) > Rocketmen

That's how it should go and how it does go. I have every shooter on the PSN and this is a legit compare instead of most of you just putting down "YOUR" favorites and saying the ones you don't have suck.

umm speak for yourself, you probably havent even played SSHD, people loved SSHD long before it had trophy support. i got the game the day it came out and fell in love with it. there is so much more skill and strategy to SSHD then other games on PSN because of the mix of enemies and random physics based asteroids floating around plus 3 different weapons you can switch to on the fly. oh and the beautiful graphics. oh and not to mention the fact that it actually has a lot more replay value then most other PSN games... the production values the music everything about it was great.... also why it has a much higher rating on any game site like IGN then the other PSN games.

i own everyday shooter too and i think its pretty interesting but the fact that you can only shoot in 8 directions is a HUGE drawback and you are a liar if you dont admit it. i bought joint strike and thats decent too but its the same everytime... havent played novastrike ....

Message Edited by sirpilf on 07-27-2008 12:06 AM
Message 12 of 16 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7831 posts

Jul 27, 2008
whats funny is siligon probably only got SSHD for trophies and played it for 5 min and said it sucked.
Message 13 of 16 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Jul 27, 2008
I  LIKE SSHD the best, and its got trophy's :smileytongue:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 14 of 16 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Jul 27, 2008

fatty65 wrote:
I  LIKE SSHD the best, and its got trophy's :smileytongue:

I agree, it is a lot of fun!  i have to be in the mine set for it though!  as for everyday shooter... ehhh it felt like one of those free java games you play at work by far my least favorite

Message 15 of 16 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1442 posts

Jul 27, 2008

sirpilf wrote:

Silogon wrote:

Everyday shooter > Joint Strike >Novastrike (it's too hard for most of you but it's a blast) > Commandos 3 > Blast Factor > Cash Guns Chaos > Nucleus (has a lot of depth to it just have to get to Cell 3 to see most of it) > Stardust hd (overrated) > Rocketmen

umm speak for yourself, you probably havent even played SSHD, people loved SSHD long before it had trophy support. i got the game the day it came out and fell in love with it. there is so much more skill and strategy to SSHD then other games on PSN because of the mix of enemies and random physics based asteroids floating around plus 3 different weapons you can switch to on the fly. oh and the beautiful graphics. oh and not to mention the fact that it actually has a lot more replay value then most other PSN games... the production values the music everything about it was great.... also why it has a much higher rating on any game site like IGN then the other PSN games.

i own everyday shooter too and i think its pretty interesting but the fact that you can only shoot in 8 directions is a HUGE drawback and you are a liar if you dont admit it. i bought joint strike and thats decent too but its the same everytime... havent played novastrike ....

Message Edited by sirpilf on 07-27-2008 12:06 AM

95% of people would dissagree, superstardust is much more interesting, more faced paced.  And requires just as much strategy as Everyday shooter (and I own both) its YOUR opinion,  not ours

yeah, that is bloody annoying, major drawback.  I heard he(the creator) designed it for computer first and then transferred it to ps3 in a short time period. Could explain why there is only 8-directions if its true

Its all a matter of opinion dude, And me as well as most others love SSHD with or without trophies, as for boring and basic? 3 different weapons, multiple enemy types(all more interesting than anything on everyday), bombs, boost, bosses, different rocks.  

Message Edited by TheDisapointer on 07-27-2008 03:09 AM
This is my opinion, you know where you can shove yours.
Message 16 of 16 (49 Views)
0 Likes