Highlighted
Jul 26 2008
By: sirpilf Treasure Hunter 7831 posts

Rank all the twin stick shooters on PSN best to worst

15 replies 760 views Edited Jul 26, 2008

I love all the twin stick shooters I have bought so far, and I was thinkin of getting 1942 or commando 3.... thought id like to see people rank their fav to least fav that they have played heres mine:

SSHD > 1942 > Commando 3 > Everyday Shooter > Blast Factor >>>>>>> Nucleus

only played demos of commando3, blast factor, and nucleus but i felt from the demos alone I could form a decent enough opinion. C3 seems like a good multiplayer game. Nucleus made me wanna stab myself in the brain it was so lame and boring.
Message Edited by sirpilf on 07-26-2008 05:15 PM
Message 4 of 16 (760 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Re: Rank all the twin stick shooters on PSN best to worst

Jul 26, 2008

SSHD > Rocketman > Everyday Shooter > Commando 3

Perhaps?

Message 1 of 16 (760 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10840 posts

Jul 26, 2008

SSHD > Everyday Shooter >>> Blast Factor>> Commando 3 >>>> Rocketman

Message 2 of 16 (760 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7831 posts

Jul 26, 2008
i actually havent bought commando 3 or blast factor, but from the demos commando 3 seems pretty fun if you can get 2 other people to play, and blast factor is just BOOOORING....
Message 3 of 16 (760 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Jul 26, 2008

None of you know what you're talking about and I put that liberally. You all put Stardust so high up and for no reason. IT has trophies and that's it. The game is very basic and boring and holds nothing over 95% of the shooters on the system right now.

Everyday shooter > Joint Strike >Novastrike (it's too hard for most of you but it's a blast) > Commandos 3 > Blast Factor > Cash Guns Chaos > Nucleus (has a lot of depth to it just have to get to Cell 3 to see most of it) > Stardust hd (overrated) > Rocketmen

That's how it should go and how it does go. I have every shooter on the PSN and this is a legit compare instead of most of you just putting down "YOUR" favorites and saying the ones you don't have suck.

Message 5 of 16 (760 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1727 posts

Jul 26, 2008

Silogon wrote:

None of you know what you're talking about and I put that liberally. You all put Stardust so high up and for no reason. IT has trophies and that's it. The game is very basic and boring and holds nothing over 95% of the shooters on the system right now.

Everyday shooter > Joint Strike >Novastrike (it's too hard for most of you but it's a blast) > Commandos 3 > Blast Factor > Cash Guns Chaos > Nucleus (has a lot of depth to it just have to get to Cell 3 to see most of it) > Stardust hd (overrated) > Rocketmen

That's how it should go and how it does go. I have every shooter on the PSN and this is a legit compare instead of most of you just putting down "YOUR" favorites and saying the ones you don't have suck.

The controls in Everyday Shooter are slow responding. Your last line is simply ridiculous - nearly wet my pants laughing.

Message 6 of 16 (760 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6806 posts

Jul 26, 2008

Silogon wrote:

SWEET!! you know how I feel

how in the world can YOU tell ME what is the best

that is YOUR opinion

and do you know what they say about opinions

but i love how you are "some expert"

Message 7 of 16 (760 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Jul 26, 2008

The controls in Everyday Shooter are slow responding. Your last line is simply ridiculous - nearly wet my pants laughing.

I'm glaD I could make you laugh but the only reason EDS controls are sluggish is because it's a different kind of shooter all together. Each level in EDS is different and they play different and you have a different objective for each one. Why would you tamper with the gameplay if it is structured this way? Should we be able to twitch shoot at break neck speeds even on the slower more melodic levels of EDS? No, we shouldn't. The gameplay was balanced and taken into account for each of the stages and how each stage played differently.

I'm sorry you're up Stardust @$$ for it's absurd trophy support but Stardust isn't that good of a game and more so now because it's costing everyone 30 bucks to obtain it and get the most out of it. Is that fair? Hell no!

Message 8 of 16 (760 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Jul 26, 2008

The__Violator wrote:

Silogon wrote:

that is YOUR opinion

How can you tell me how I'm suppose to feel and how the hell are going to respond to this topic with an open mind then? You Dong. You're a Hippocrate.
Message 9 of 16 (760 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6806 posts

Jul 26, 2008

Silogon wrote:

The__Violator wrote:

Silogon wrote:

that is YOUR opinion

How can you tell me how I'm suppose to feel and how the hell are going to respond to this topic with an open mind then? You Dong. You're a Hippocrate.

and how am i a hippocrate?? dont think i am the guy came up with the hippocratic oath??

ohh you meant hypocrite.. and i never told you how to feel, i said those are YOUR opinions

that is not EVERYONES opinion

please dont turn this into some little battle you need to try to win

it is YOUR opinion,,others have theirs, you saying they are wrong is as bad as a Jevhoah Witness coming to my door telling me what I need to do.

Message 10 of 16 (760 Views)
0 Likes