Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 25 2008
By: DarKaoZ PlayStation MVP 924 posts

Problems with "PAIN"

3 replies 4 views Edited Jul 25, 2008

Hi, I recently bought Pain from the PSN and after playing for a while I decided to try other modes, so I started playing the "throwing Mime to Glass" game.

Well after playing the game for a bit something happen, the screen went black and the XMB boot up, just like if I click on QUIT GAME. The only problem is that I haven't selected or press the PS button at all. Now I this has happen to me 2 times already and I want to know if PAIN has this kind of problems or if someone has experience this before?

Thanks for the help 

Message 1 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Re: Problems with "PAIN"

Jul 25, 2008

The first thing I'd do is power-cycle your console.  Soft off, Hard off, count to 10, turn back on.  Re-try Pain.

If that doesn't help, and Pain still crashes, then delete the game and save-data and re-install it.

----
There are 10 types of people. Those that understand binary, and those that do not.

PlayStation.Blog | PS3-System-Updates |
Message 2 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12787 posts

Jul 25, 2008
First that anyone has reported an issue of this type in Pain, as the above mentioned try deleting then installing again, see if that resolves the problem
Message 3 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
924 posts

Jul 25, 2008

choochie wrote:
First that anyone has reported an issue of this type in Pain, as the above mentioned try deleting then installing again, see if that resolves the problem

I will try that and report back in case someone else has this problem.

Message 4 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes