Reply
Feb 14 2010
By: BlazeKush420 Fender Bender 3880 posts
Offline

More Zen Pinball Tables !!!!!

13 replies 12 views Edited Feb 14, 2010

Games like Little Big Planet, Resistance 2 , Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, MotorStorm, inFAMOUS, Demon's Souls, God of War 3, MAG, Heavy Rain.

 

Would all make great tables for Zen Pinball the game.

I love this game.  

Message 1 of 14 (12 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/17/2007
Offline
1421 posts
 

Re: More Zen Pinball Tables !!!!!

Feb 14, 2010
Considering how long it took to release the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table, I would say check back next year for anything new
Message 2 of 14 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/22/2008
Offline
3880 posts
 

Re: More Zen Pinball Tables !!!!!

Feb 15, 2010

TripG wrote:
Considering how long it took to release the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table, I would say check back next year for anything new
You dont understand lol. A God of war 3 table would be crazy.

 

Message 3 of 14 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/17/2007
Offline
1421 posts
 

Re: More Zen Pinball Tables !!!!!

Feb 15, 2010
A God of War 3 table would be cool. Call me synical, and I would love to be proven wrong, it will be a long time before we see another new table. If history repeats, there will be announcement that it comes out in October, then November, then December, and then finally get released sometime next year
Message 4 of 14 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/22/2008
Offline
3880 posts
 

Re: More Zen Pinball Tables !!!!!

Feb 15, 2010


TripG wrote:
A God of War 3 table would be cool. Call me synical, and I would love to be proven wrong, it will be a long time before we see another new table. If history repeats, there will be announcement that it comes out in October, then November, then December, and then finally get released sometime next year

 

 Well they should support this game more. 
I really like pinball. This game is great. And they could bring out a hell of a lot of DLC.
 

 

Message 5 of 14 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/01/2009
Offline
526 posts
 

Re: More Zen Pinball Tables !!!!!

Feb 15, 2010
I liked Zen Pinball but since I got Williams Pinball Hall of Fame and beat it, got all the trophies it blows away Zen Pinball. Now only if they would offer downloadable new tables for Williams would be great but that is off topic.
Message 6 of 14 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/24/2009
Offline
636 posts
 

Re: More Zen Pinball Tables !!!!!

Feb 16, 2010
yea but doubt it will ever happen.
angel-94.
Message 7 of 14 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/14/2007
Offline
12787 posts
 

Re: More Zen Pinball Tables !!!!!

Feb 16, 2010

tonyr6idt wrote:
I liked Zen Pinball but since I got Williams Pinball Hall of Fame and beat it, got all the trophies it blows away Zen Pinball. Now only if they would offer downloadable new tables for Williams would be great but that is off topic.

 

how many trophies are there in PHF?
Message 8 of 14 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/18/2008
Offline
735 posts
 

Re: More Zen Pinball Tables !!!!!

Feb 16, 2010

Some classic themes derived from real pins would be a welcome relief - I think we have plenty of the kiddie-game themes for now.  V-12, from the initial release, is a good example.

 

Check out Williams Pinball Hall of Fame for better themes (real machines) and better emulation.

Message 9 of 14 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/01/2009
Offline
526 posts
 

Re: More Zen Pinball Tables !!!!!

Feb 16, 2010
I hate V-12 in Zen Pinball. The worst table ever to try to score high on.
Message 10 of 14 (12 Views)
0 Likes