Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 13 2010
By: EdelweiszOmega Hekseville Citizen 406 posts

Mega Man 10-The trophy crisis discussion. (SPOILERS)

9 replies 55 views Edited Mar 13, 2010

SPOILERS

After I examined the trophy list for Mega man 10, it's insane.

BLUE BOMBER (Silver)Clear the game in under an hour.
DESTROYER (Silver)Defeat 1000 enemies.
HARD ROCK (Silver)Make it to a boss room without getting damaged.
HEADBANGING (Silver)Defeat the 8 bosses without your helmet on.
INVINCIBLE (Silver)Clear the game without dying.
MR. PERFECT (Silver)Clear the game without getting damaged.
NO COFFEE BREAK (Bronze)Clear the game without using any energy, mystery, or weapon tanks.
SUPERHERO (Bronze)Clear the game on HARD.
TENACIOUS (Silver)Clear the game without continuing.
TRUSTY SIDEARM (Bronze)Defeat the 8 bosses with just your default weapon.
WHOMP WILY! (Bronze)Clear the game once.
WORLD WARRIOR (Bronze)Defeat one of every type of enemy.

I have before played Mega Man 1-8 and it takes even longer to complete regardless if I'm good at the time. I can't avoid dying. I can't complete a game without E Tanks. I can't complete without continuing. Just using normal shots against the boss is suicide. I also can't make it to boss room without getting hurt. That has gone too far. How in the am I suppose to accomplish these challenges when no one can do any of that?

The only trophies I would only get and be allowed are as follows:

WHOMP WILY!

WORLD WARRIOR

DESTROYER

That would equal 3 trophies that a real human can do. 9 others are beyond humans that can do that. Am I right? I haven't downloaded the game yet, but to how I see it, this is where I will only be reduced to 3 of 3 trophies for Mega Man 10. Get me?

Trophies are banned from viewing from the US site of playstation.com
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (55 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1294 posts

Re: Mega Man 10-The trophy crisis discussion. (SPOILERS)

Mar 13, 2010

I'm at the same situation as you except that I can beat the bosses with the mega buster. I'll just use a lot of E-tanks thought.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1591 posts

Mar 13, 2010
TENACIOUS (Silver)Clear the game without continuing.
TRUSTY SIDEARM (Bronze)Defeat the 8 bosses with just your default weapon.

Those aren't that hard.

If you lose, just restart your save. The 8 bosses are actually easy to beat with just your buster. Use Proto Man, he can charge to do x2 damage of a regular shot.

Dragon Ball Z>Naruto (Duh)
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2539 posts

Mar 13, 2010

Where do the Playstation Home rewards unlock in this game? Are they as hard to unlock as the trophies are?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Mar 14, 2010

Mr. Perfect is equivalent to two platinum's!!!

"im so good, i get trophies in demos"
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (55 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9586 posts

Mar 14, 2010

The demo seemed easier than Mega Man 9 did but that didn't have trophy support. Most of the trophies in MM10 seem hard for the most part like beaten the game with getting hit.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (55 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1368 posts

Mar 15, 2010

Hey, it could be worse.

If you want to complain about a game's difficulty in getting trophies, I think you should look at a game called Damnation.  That game has *THE* hardest trophies in any game.  Why are they so hard?

Because to play this game for longer than 5 minutes without your eyes bleeding, your skull splitting, and your soul crying from just how lousy and miserable the game is..........is a feat that no mortal man can withstand.

I've never played MegaMan 10.  But I can tell you one thing, I'm sure you are a younger person.  I mean no disrespect with this, but Megaman is an old game series, back in the golden era of gaming where most games were so difficult, because they were catering to gamers, not grandmothers.

You've just been babied by modern games, most of them are embarassingly easy.

cirkustanz
Metroidvania is my favorite style of game...Would love a sequel to Harmony of Despair!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (55 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 19, 2010

Eh, it's not really all that difficult.  I already got Mr. Perfect in both the Wii and PS3 versions.  In fact the Wii version is already finished 100%.  I'm just working now on getting the last 2 trophies that I need in the PS3 version (hard mode and 1000 enemies)

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3014 posts

Mar 24, 2010

I figured most of them would be hard at first but after the inital shock the game did get easier. Its harder than 9 IMO but still manageable so long as you don't rush or take the time to farm screws.

I've got almost all of them so far except for Mr. Perfect, Superhero, and World Warrior. The last 2 are doable but I've already given up on Mr. Perfect because its not worth the frustration. WW is bugging the heck out of me though because there's obviously something I haven't killed but I can't for the life of me think what it is. Is there a checklist or advice on commonly missed enemies or something? Doesn't have to be done in one playthrough does it?

Disclaimer: All trophies are owned and not the result of rentals or falsified profile downloads.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
432 posts

Apr 5, 2010

i think the the thing most people miss for WW is the guys that when you shoot them hop up like a spring and throw the shots back at you. you know, the ones that slide back and forth on the ground. you can only kill them with the ice spike weapon thing lol

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (55 Views)
0 Likes