First Son
13 posts

Re: LA Noire Bundle Issues

Dec 22, 2011

the game downloading is just fine .However, the problem is always the installation.. everytime The installation stops at 15% .. you guys need to fix it or gave us our money back .

Message 21 of 215 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Dec 22, 2011

That's it I give up! No one is reading the other thread or even reading what's on this thread. THE FIXES DO NOT WORK! You are wasting your time.

Until Mr mochuuu decides to answer us or let us in on the inside scoop, nothing that we have tried will work. He hasn't even read what's on the other thread, if he had he would not have wrote "To those that are affected by this issue; has anyone tried downloading it via a wired connection?"  

All the info you need is Here: http://support.rockstargames.com/entries/20808513-ps3-l-a-noire-error-messages-and-corrupt-files-whi...

And Here: http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4649378?start=60&tstart=0

Just read... Untill Sony gives an official statement about it and officially confirms that it has been fixed, none of these made up fixes will work, we have all tried them time and time again and we still get NADA.

Message 22 of 215 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Dec 22, 2011

Ahh ok, nevermind it seems some are setting up wired connections and are having the same issue. The teams are continuing to look into it.

Ok Men The Solutions Given to US Dont Is The FIX About The Problem All The Persons Certainly Has the same Error At 14%

ALL

Failed Solutions In ROCKSTAR SUPPORT PAGE & Playstation Support Via Call And Forums

1. Free Space On DISK .... Tested: Fail

2. Format HDD (Hard Format) Tested: Fail

3. Open The Secure Mode And Execute Option 3 and 4 (Rebuild Database And Rebuild System Data)Tested:Fail

4. Download 10 Times In A Row Tested: Fail

5. Reset All Config Of the Ps3 To Original Stats Tested:Fail

6. Download The Last Firmware Update Tested:FAIL

7. Wired Download Tested:Fail

8. Wireless Download Tested:Fail

The Unique Solution I Can See its to Renew The PKG or The image File That Contains The Game.... Thanks...

If You Are Gone To Gave US a SOlution Give One That Can Be The FIX To This LOL Problem

Message 23 of 215 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Dec 22, 2011

@Tebitan

No se te entiende nada campeon. Te recomiendo comprar http://www.rosettastone.com/ o de minimo usa la herramienta de traduccion de Google. Tambien busca el significado de "LOL", no se usa asi como lo usaste tu. No tiene sentido lo que escribiste. Ah, y escribir "Jajaja" tampoco se va a entender, suena diferent en ingles. Es "Hahaha" no "Jajaja". 

Message 24 of 215 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Dec 22, 2011

Yeah I don't know what is happening to Sony Between laptop batteries and this years network failures they are just not dedicated to creating quality like they used to. It seems they could verify these downloads a lot better if they wanted to, but they would mean cutting in on profits to hire people to do actual work! Anyway I'll keep looking for help and if I get anything on the request I submitted to LA NOIRE i'll post here first with hopefully helpful information.... Though the BS I've been hearing from both sides makes me think there just gonna blame eachother so I might just get a refund if that happens or they dont have a fix before the weekend.

Message 25 of 215 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Dec 22, 2011

Thanks NeoPantomime, and please anyone else that has some valid information that HAS NOT ALREADY BEEN SAID AND FAILED, please let us know.

Message 26 of 215 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Dec 22, 2011

I just received an e-mail from PSN support :

Thank you for contacting us in regards to La Noire not installing properly, I understand how frustrating this can be to you.

I do apologize for the confusion, we are now aware of specific issues with the LA Noire game having installation issues, and we are looking into a resolution for this issue. we do appreciate your patience while we work out a solution to this issue. I would recommend keeping an eye our the blog at http://blog.us.playstation.com for any updates on this issue.

I am confident that we are aware of this issue and we are working on a solution.If there is anything further I can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me again with your questions and concerns.

Message 27 of 215 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Dec 22, 2011

Is this problem for both the regular version and the complete edition? Glad i came here first before i bought either copy of it.

Message 28 of 215 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Dec 23, 2011

It would seem that the problem is with the original game's package.  I've installed the 12 DLC packages correctly, but of course they will stay where the light doesn't shine until the freaking game client installs properly.

Stuck at 14% like you.  Started a new download, but until I receive a message on the PS3 stating that my package could be corrupted (as they did with Red Dead Redemption) I won't keep my hopes high.

Either way, I bought it when they screwed up and gave the game plus all DLC for $25.  I've got all the patience in the world.

Message 29 of 215 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Dec 23, 2011

I've tried 4 times now, same 80029564 error every time during install.  I'll hang on now until I hear further on this thread

Message 30 of 215 (61 Views)
0 Likes