Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 29 2008
By: SPOPS Fender Bender 4488 posts

I have become addicted to PJM

11 replies 1 views Edited Jul 29, 2008

PJM is a game that I always said looked stupid.  It was not my type of game, and I never understood all of the hype surrounding it.  But because everyone said how great it was, I always wanted to check out the full game.  I never did, because I refused to pay $9.99 for something that I did not think I would enjoy.  So with the recent PSN summer sale I decided to pick it up.  At $4.99 how could I refuse, that is a 50% discount. 

So now that I have it, I have become addicted.  It is all I have played every single night since I purchased it.  I have a feeling that in the end, the game will drive me clinically insane though lol.  I am shooting to get rainbows for each board.  So far I have all of the Easy rainbows, and Special 1.  

Message 1 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2748 posts

Re: I have become addicted to PJM

Jul 29, 2008
Hard is um hard.    I still haven't completely finished, I do think the game is great, though.
Message 2 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8066 posts

Jul 29, 2008
Congrats on getting one of the most addictive PSN games around. The rainbows will drive you to the brink of insanity.
Message 3 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Jul 29, 2008

"It is all I have played every single night since I purchased it. "

Same thing happened to me, the thing that kills me though is all that power that PS3 has and the most addicting game I have played on it probably could have been done on the SNES.

(I know it's 1080p but cmon ) 

Message 4 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7350 posts

Jul 29, 2008
I dunno if its just me but this game is addictive and DAMN HARD!!!!!!
Sneeches Trophy Card
Message 5 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3568 posts

Jul 29, 2008
really hard
leaving...
Message 6 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Jul 29, 2008
Just wait until you buy the expansion pack and then get Tum Tum island... you'll never want to stop. =X
Message 7 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4098 posts

Jul 29, 2008
Yea it is a great game, I tried to get the rainbow on Easy 1 and one godamn spider got thru...
Jo-DaNe...Saving MAG 1 issue at a time.
Message 8 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2748 posts

Jul 29, 2008

Jo-DaNe wrote:
Yea it is a great game, I tried to get the rainbow on Easy 1 and one godamn spider got thru...

Heh, I hate when that happens. 

Message 9 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Jul 29, 2008

Engine wrote:

PJM is a game that I always said looked stupid.  It was not my type of game, and I never understood all of the hype surrounding it.  But because everyone said how great it was, I always wanted to check out the full game.  I never did, because I refused to pay $9.99 for something that I did not think I would enjoy.  So with the recent PSN summer sale I decided to pick it up.  At $4.99 how could I refuse, that is a 50% discount. 

So now that I have it, I have become addicted.  It is all I have played every single night since I purchased it.  I have a feeling that in the end, the game will drive me clinically insane though lol.  I am shooting to get rainbows for each board.  So far I have all of the Easy rainbows, and Special 1.  

So you finally took the plunge...congrats!  There are a lot of people who will not give it a chance because of the goofy graphics and the demo does not come close to conveying the depth of the game -- too bad for them.

PJ Monsters is one of those games that will have you playing for hours before you realize it...the best $5.00 game you will ever find. 

Message 10 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes