Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 25 2008
By: J-Dub420 Fender Bender 4584 posts

I don't Understand PJ Eden?

5 replies 1 views Edited Jul 25, 2008
I am not sure I understand what to do. Do you just swing around and hit stuff? I don't know. THe game looks like it could be fun i I just understood the point.

The funniest movie you've never heard of.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXaR4wlGu3s
Message 1 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1989 posts

Re: I don't Understand PJ Eden?

Jul 25, 2008
In Eden, you are out to get these large pulsating objects that are high in the sky. In order to reach them, you need to destroy the "bad guys"(the moving pollen things) which release pollen that gets absorbed by the nearest seed. You also need to make sure that your little guy has enough food (the stationary white things) or the game is over. When a seed gets enough pollen you can touch it and cause it to bloom which will allow you to travel higher to get to your goal. As you progress there will be more of these large pulsating objects that need to be collected to beat the level.

Sorry I have no names for them, I have only played it once and it was late.
Photobucket

If you did something right..... people wont realize you've done anything at all.
Message 2 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4584 posts

Jul 25, 2008

kasumakuma wrote:
In Eden, you are out to get these large pulsating objects that are high in the sky. In order to reach them, you need to destroy the "bad guys"(the moving pollen things) which release pollen that gets absorbed by the nearest seed. You also need to make sure that your little guy has enough food (the stationary white things) or the game is over. When a seed gets enough pollen you can touch it and cause it to bloom which will allow you to travel higher to get to your goal. As you progress there will be more of these large pulsating objects that need to be collected to beat the level.

Sorry I have no names for them, I have only played it once and it was late.

That helps. See I never made anything grow so that might be the problem. I only had about 15 minutes to mess with it. I love PJ Monsters though. I'll give it a try again tonight.

The funniest movie you've never heard of.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXaR4wlGu3s
Message 3 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
945 posts

Jul 25, 2008

I tried it and I find the controls do be frustrating.  When you're running low on time and try to reach for the time extender pellets, it's as if the game knows you're aiming for that and make you purposely miss.

Message 4 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1989 posts

Jul 25, 2008
Yeah, you really just have to get used to the controls.

When I first started to play I didn't think it was anything special, I was getting frustrated by always falling down. Once I got the hang of things I started to see other little tidbits that is not mentioned by the tutorial. For one, falling from a great distance will up your velocity and you can kill yourself. In which case you will start over by the original plant of the level. Also, it is only possible to do about 2.5 swings on your silk before it breaks.
Photobucket

If you did something right..... people wont realize you've done anything at all.
Message 5 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
500 posts

Jul 25, 2008
I actually kinda got bored playing PJ eden... all the hype, and I'm kinda disappointed... but maybe I just have to get used to the gameplay
Message 6 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes