Dec 29 2011
By: AthruZ Splicer 50 posts

Help with LBP: Prehistoric Moves

2 replies 8 views Edited Dec 29, 2010

So I downloaded Prehistoric moves a few weeks before i got my move.  Once I got the move and tried to play things have been screwie.  I have seen videos of just 2 players, one with a controller the other with the move.  However, when I try to play things dont go well, once for whatever reason my controller was set to 1 but it switched to controller 2 randomly.  Also, when I turn on the move controller and do the calibration all seems fine but then wants to know what account to set controller 6 which would be fine if i had a controller 6?  I tried switching the move to be 6 but then asked what account controller 7 should be?

Basically its like I cant play with one controller and one move controller.  Even if controller 1 stays one it assumes (as it seems) that there is a 2nd controller even tho there isnt.

I really need some help I want to enjoy, well try to at least at this point, the game but its not helping itself giving me problems.  Please Help.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Re: Help with LBP: Prehistoric Moves

Dec 29, 2010

Not really sure how to fix it exactly... But, the controller should be set as "controller 1" and the move controller will be "controller 6."

Message 2 of 3 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Re: Help with LBP: Prehistoric Moves

Dec 29, 2010

Well thanks for the help but i did figure it out, for whatever reason having a usb receiver for non PS accessories caused the problem.

Message 3 of 3 (8 Views)
0 Likes