Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
2 posts

Re: Get Legend of Legaia on the PSN!

Dec 6, 2011

I would love to get game for my ps3 and psveta.  I would pay $15 for it.  but one thing I would like to know is how much do playstation listen to there customers?  for if you look up in the forms there are many more topics that has talked about wanting legaia on the psn. so if this information is true, then are they just looking at one form or all, and how much do they need to read or hear before they put it on.  No offence Play Station, I would just like to know how you guys work and how we can ask to put other games on there as well, but I just don't want to get my hope up if its something you guy already thought about and not go for it.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 52 (533 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 7, 2011

PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!!!   Bring Legend of Legaia and Legend of Dragoon to the PSOne Classic store!   I enjoyed them just as much as FF7.  Even better thing would be to bring them on with a discount for PS Plus subscribers!

Not going to hold my breath though.  Now that they're bringing PS2 games to the store, we probably won't see very many more new PSOne games being added.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 52 (533 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 23, 2011

Let's get it up there. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 52 (533 Views)
Sackboy
456 posts

Dec 24, 2011

I would really love this! Legend of Legaia, Legend of Dragoon and a PS2 Classics version of Legaia's sequel would be great. All three of them would be a day-one buy for me if they made it to PSN.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 52 (533 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jan 12, 2012

would buy this the moment it became avalible, end of story

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 52 (533 Views)
Sackboy
456 posts

Jan 12, 2012

I concur! It would be such a great addition to the PSN.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 52 (533 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 18, 2012

I agree! That was the RPG I grew up with. I only wish they would release it soon. I've been wanting to play a classic in a while and I could easily justify spending some money on one of my favorites.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 52 (533 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 13, 2012

I would really like to see this game on PSN. I heard someone say it was and was upset I hadn't seen it (since I searched it when I got my PS3)

But found out it wasn't......Legend of Dragoon is coming out, now time for Legaia please!

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 52 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

May 5, 2012

I agree , that was the first rpg game I ever played and it's awesome , afetr playing it I played ff7 and those two game were the ones that made me change my mind about prg games , before that I was only into fighting games and the arcade style games .

I would like it to be included as a ps1 classics or better still they could make a ps3 version .

The only thing though is thses posts are a complete waste of time because Sony can't just add games and the only people that can are the owners of the game itself , so to get a game on psn the only way is go to the official website of the games developers and publishers and start a campaign there , the process starts with the games developer/publisher knowing there is a latge number of potential buyers alrady waiting to give them their cash .

Once the games owner knows they can make money then they are more likley to get the game on psn , they first have to own the license for the game , then sibmit it to Sony for testing sfter they create a digital version , and submit it to the ratings board at esrb . If the game gets rated and tests show it is not buggy running on the ps3 emulation software it can get approved for psn release .

Putting an older game on psn cosot several thousand dollars ( it can be $50,000 or more if a game also has licenced music tracks to re-licence or in games like gran turismo the licenses for all the cars , tracks and music must be gotten again for the psn version or can be a few thousand only if the testing and making the digital copy goes well ) and they don't put any game on unless the can make a profit .

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer .

A goal is not always meant to be reached , it often serves simply as something to aim at

Bruce Lee
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 52 (532 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 16, 2012

I am new to the PS3 but I was a huge PS1 and PS2 fan. I really do think that Legend of Legia is one of the greatest RPGs ive played, and JRPGs are my favorite genre. My first download was Lenged of Dragoon, but I would love to Legend of Legia on there. On the same note I would love to see Suikoden 2 on there as well, since its so hard to find on disc

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 52 (532 Views)
0 Likes