Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 09 2010
By: GunSgtHartman First Son 2 posts

Get Legend of Legaia on the PSN!

51 replies 8295 views Edited Jul 9, 2010

Ok here's the deal. I spoke with someone at Playstation and if enough people discuss or comment or give kudos to this post, Playstation will add Legend of Legaia.  For those of you who don't know about Legend of Legaia, it was an epic RPG game from back in 1997 that came out in the shadow of Final Fantasy VII.  The story revolves around Vahn, Noa, and Gala as they attempt to rid their world of the Mist by reviving ten Genesis Trees scattered across the land.  I give you fair warning though; This titles is EXTREMELY addictive.  So please help me out and spread the word to help get this Playstation classic added to the PSN.  GunSgtHartman Out!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 52 (8,295 Views)
Splicer
50 posts

Re: Get Legend of Legaia on the PSN!

Jul 10, 2010

I want more great ps1 rpgs on psn too, but I dont think saying on here will do anything. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 52 (8,295 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1263 posts

Jul 11, 2010

Legend of Legaia was a cool game, but I agree with the others who said that kudo'ing the OP, let alone creating a topic about it, will not help bring it to the PS Store on the next update day.  Nothing personal, OP!

I'd play it again if I could, but I lost my copy.  It's probably all scratched up, too.  Here's to hoping anyway!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 52 (8,300 Views)
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Jul 20, 2010

I would back the TC as much as possible. I would LOVE a full HD remake too. It would be amazing, but costly. If I had the funds, I would give it to a dedicated company and let them create it under fan supervision.

Anywho, Legend of Legaia is one of the greatest RPGs to ever be produced. If you have not played it, I suggest looking into it as soon as possible. I would put it next to Chrono Trigger and any Final Fantasy.

It costs Sony nothing, and if Contrail is still around (which I do not know), they would definitely let them put it out on PSN. But Sony needs to understand that they would profit from it nicely as well as other RPGs such as Legend of Dragoon and Chrono Cross.

http://www.chronocompendium.com/

The ultimate in-depth highly detailed website - all you need to know about Chrono Trigger, Radical Dreamers, and Chrono Cross... check out the Encyclopedia and table of contents located on the left side of your screen. If you never fully understoond some plot points in any of these well-done games, then I recommend this site as it is the ultimate and dedicated Chrono fan site which truthfully condenses everything for the curious reader.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 52 (8,300 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jul 20, 2010

They should definitely put Legend of Legaia on PSN along with Legend of Dragoons, Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, and Xenogears

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 52 (8,300 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Oct 30, 2010

Ohmygawd! I loooooove this game! I had it, but I played it so much that it got all scratched. :

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 52 (8,300 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Oct 31, 2010

GunSgtHartman wrote:

Ok here's the deal. I spoke with someone at Playstation and if enough people discuss or comment or give kudos to this post, Playstation will add Legend of Legaia.  For those of you who don't know about Legend of Legaia, it was an epic RPG game from back in 1997 that came out in the shadow of Final Fantasy VII.  The story revolves around Vahn, Noa, and Gala as they attempt to rid their world of the Mist by reviving ten Genesis Trees scattered across the land.  I give you fair warning though; This titles is EXTREMELY addictive.  So please help me out and spread the word to help get this Playstation classic added to the PSN.  GunSgtHartman Out!

Out of curiosity; how is this post and comments above any different than the "petition" that was locked? Not trying to start a flame war, but i honestly dont see any difference from saying people should post comments requesting a game compared to people should petition to request a game.

As for Legend of Legaia - sweet if not overlooked game. Probably because, as the poster said, it came out in the shadows of FF VII. It would be cool to see this added onto the PSN although I highly doubt this will ever come to pass.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 52 (8,300 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9669 posts

Oct 31, 2010
Remember: petitions are not allowed, but talking about a game is ok.
bobtheenzyteguy Trophy Card

Kudos me, and I'll kudos you.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 52 (8,301 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 31, 2010

that would be nice, and as everyone else is saying, i would like to see Legend of Dragoon too, and Lunar =D

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 52 (8,300 Views)
Splicer
50 posts

Nov 1, 2010

Would rather see Vagrant Story or Front Mission 3.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 52 (8,300 Views)
0 Likes