Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 28 2008
By: Jo-DaNe Fender Bender 4098 posts

Elefunk question please read!!!

9 replies 5 views Edited Jul 28, 2008

Ok I want to get thsi game but I need to ask somebody who owns it a question...does it have online multiplayer?  split screen multiplayer?  Honestly I play games for the games, not for trophies so I want to buy it if its gonna last me.

Also another question...is PAIN worth it.  I heard that you will need to buy the expansion to get the trophies which is another 10$.

Ok and a mini rant, PAIN, PJM, and SSD will all have expansions when tropheis come out, cuz they want to suck the extra money out of you so annoying. 

Jo-DaNe...Saving MAG 1 issue at a time.
Message 1 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4098 posts

Re: Elefunk question please read!!!

Jul 28, 2008
any1??
Message 2 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8257 posts

Jul 28, 2008

Jo-DaNe wrote:

Ok I want to get thsi game but I need to ask somebody who owns it a question...does it have online multiplayer?  split screen multiplayer?  Honestly I play games for the games, not for trophies so I want to buy it if its gonna last me.

Also another question...is PAIN worth it.  I heard that you will need to buy the expansion to get the trophies which is another 10$.

Ok and a mini rant, PAIN, PJM, and SSD will all have expansions when tropheis come out, cuz they want to suck the extra money out of you so annoying. 

Elefunk has both on and offline multiplayer games. The offline multiplayer is not split screen. It is more like Jenga, where one piece is removed at a time until the structure collapses. I am not sure if it is the same gameplay for online multiplayer though, I have yet to play Elefunk online.

Personally, I feel Pain is worth it. I have a blast playing that game, but I have seen a number of posts that express just the opposite, so really, it's a matter of taste. It's pretty challenging, and silly, and all togther a bit odd, but fun none the less.

Message 3 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4098 posts

Jul 28, 2008

BFrosty wrote:

Jo-DaNe wrote:

Elefunk has both on and offline multiplayer games. The offline multiplayer is not split screen. It is more like Jenga, where one piece is removed at a time until the structure collapses. I am not sure if it is the same gameplay for online multiplayer though, I have yet to play Elefunk online.

Personally, I feel Pain is worth it. I have a blast playing that game, but I have seen a number of posts that express just the opposite, so really, it's a matter of taste. It's pretty challenging, and silly, and all togther a bit odd, but fun none the less.

Are you 100% positive that you can play people across the PSN.  Just that sometimes it says online leaderboards, and idk its just confusing I was looking for someone who is 1000% positive.

Message 4 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8257 posts

Jul 28, 2008
It's 2 player online.
Message 5 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1045 posts

Jul 28, 2008
You can play it online or offline.  There is no voice chat, but in-game XMB helps with that problem.
Message 6 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6806 posts

Jul 28, 2008

Denalin wrote:
You can play it online or offline.  There is no voice chat, but in-game XMB helps with that problem.

yeah i know 100% its online with friends from PSN and other rooms (not sure how full they are) online

the no voice sucks becuase i love lauging at my buddies as they to me when we blow it.

wish there was voice becuase its nice to be able to talk and mess with your friends while playing

pain is def worth the 5$ man, i bought it release day and still dont regret it,,needs online but 2 player bowling is alot of fun

elefunk is def woth it,,it made my brain hurt :smileytongue:

Message 7 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4098 posts

Jul 28, 2008
Yea I bought it, only 5$ you cant go wrong.  I searched online games and none came up, if you got the game and wanna play hit me up!
Message 8 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6806 posts

Jul 28, 2008

Jo-DaNe wrote:
Yea I bought it, only 5$ you cant go wrong.  I searched online games and none came up, if you got the game and wanna play hit me up!

ill shoot you an invite tommorrow

ill add you cause i know your a Socom fan too

Message 9 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Jul 28, 2008
Elefunk... you have gotten all your answers from what I have read.  As far as PAIN goes.... it is fun (albeit a wierd fun).  But to answer about the trophies.... The trophies are not an additional cost for the "city part" which is the original game.  What was released (news) is that the patch for the trophies will be released at the same time as the "amusement park" expansion....which will also have it's own trophies...  If you don't get the expansion pack... you can still earn trophies from the main game... once the patch releases that is.
Message 10 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes