Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
276 posts

Re: Battlefield 1943 Tips & Hints

Jul 15, 2009
lol yea i get pissed when im taking off some guy in a plane swoops down blows me up...
Photobucket
Message 21 of 31 (347 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Jul 16, 2009
One tip never stand still in 1 place always keep moving   
Free Gamer Sigs from VideoGameSigs.com
Message 22 of 31 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
880 posts

Jul 16, 2009
Repair your vehicles
sig
Message 23 of 31 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
618 posts

Jul 16, 2009

THEDOOKU wrote:
Repair your vehicles

A thousand times this.

If you go infantry, get a tank, and are intelligent enough to know when to get out and repair it, you can go on a match-long destruction rampage. Doing this has gotten me to the top of the match's leaderboard a couple of times.

It's especially effective if you get a caravan of two tanks, maybe a car, and a couple of infantrymen to go around the map. You're almost unstoppable.

No school is old school, fellas.
Message 24 of 31 (347 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1069 posts

Jul 16, 2009

Selffaw wrote:

THEDOOKU wrote:
Repair your vehicles

A thousand times this.

If you go infantry, get a tank, and are intelligent enough to know when to get out and repair it, you can go on a match-long destruction rampage. Doing this has gotten me to the top of the match's leaderboard a couple of times.

It's especially effective if you get a caravan of two tanks, maybe a car, and a couple of infantrymen to go around the map. You're almost unstoppable.

plus an accurate rifle shooter, like me..who can take out tanks without RPGs lol

Message 25 of 31 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
509 posts

Jul 16, 2009

get a plane. fly high up in the sky. look for a enemy tank. then fly down towards the tank really fast and jump out a little before you hit. or if you're feeling crazy enough, KAMAKAZIEEE!!!

fly high up in the sky. jump out.quickly parachute. sniper, bazooka, and granade all the way down. its fun.haha

in tutorial mode. if you jump out of the plane and land on one of those big air balloons,they explode and you die.(not really a tip but somthing i found funny.) 

funny gifs
Message 26 of 31 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
618 posts

Jul 16, 2009

Gabbyyyy wrote:

Selffaw wrote:

THEDOOKU wrote:
Repair your vehicles

A thousand times this.

plus an accurate rifle shooter, like me..who can take out tanks without RPGs lol

Are you referring to grenades? Or does the actual rifle rounds damage the tank? That'd be crazy.

But yeah. Trying to get together a good squad of capable people is really the best thing to do, as obvious as that may seem.

No school is old school, fellas.
Message 27 of 31 (347 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 28, 2009
my online name is mclovin0217 a really good tip is a team is only as strong as there weakest player always move fast to locations that you are planing to move to snipers are usually the weakest players no-offense to those nipers i am a sniper to. but what i am saying is if youra snipe move fast and shoot accuratley......DONT MISS!!! good luck to all players
Message 28 of 31 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7781 posts

Jul 28, 2009

buckeye02 wrote:
I have one MAJOR tip for anyone that plays. Make sure you have your gun reloaded after every gun fight. If your caught walking around with a gun that has 10 bullets in it you will die quickly. Another thing i have done that may piss some people off is.....put an explosive charge on the enemies home base planes. Take off...then BOOM. Anyone else care to share?
Message Edited by buckeye02 on 07-11-2009 10:03 AM

Common sense more than just a "tip" I'd say.

A tip would be this:  Once capturing a hold point, place one person at it so they have a chance at defending when the attackers come.  Why is this?  Because once you capture a hold point, it's very obvious on the map what was captured and draws the opposition to that hold point.  What does that mean?  That means be prepared to defend after capturing, not just strolling away to the next capture.  Have your team go capture the next one, but keep at least one friendly at all controlled hold points.

Message 29 of 31 (347 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 7, 2010

Am I the only one who experiences the following problems? On occasion I run into:

- Game Freezes

-Being unable to change from grenade rifle to standard rifle and being unable to use the aim button (fixes after I fire a few shots or change weapons respectively). It's as if the weapon is stuck. Very frustrating when running into an enemy when the first one to get off a good shot generally wins. Perhaps it's my controller?

-Running on repeat. By this I mean I run a few paces forward and then am put back suddenly to my original starting point. In essence I cover the same ground two or three times but with a loss of time.

Message 30 of 31 (347 Views)
0 Likes