First Son
6 posts

Re: ps4 vs xbox one

Jun 29, 2013
Ps4 of course. Xbox one is always online. However, playstation 4 doesn't need that requirement. I enen seen it to be wrong to be online because of the fact that xbox has most troll players and raging on others. This is actually common on xbox.
Message 11 of 16 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jun 30, 2013

I'm a firm supporter of PS 4. Less expensive, less restrictions and more power than XBOX One. Plus, Playstation has more of the type of games I like to play. HALO is awesome, but that's the only reason I'd have for getting an XBOX One.

Message 12 of 16 (254 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 13, 2013
I'm gonna go with the ps4. Even if there are some exclusives of the Xbox that I do kinda want. But Xbox won't get the cool indi games like daylight and outlast. As long as games like the last of us are exclusive to the ps4 I will gladly give them all my money for those games.
Message 13 of 16 (245 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1196 posts

Jul 25, 2013
I think the answer here will be PS4 for most forum users as this is a SONY. I'm not going for neither yet, saving my money to put together a good gaming rig whichever is way better than both. I like what SONY is doing with the PS4, but as a home user I feel that we're kind of being forgotten as there has been no mention of PS home which in my personal opinion has come a very long way since the beta first began.
I like the new interface, the fact that apps on smart phones will allow users to communicate from the phone to the console and vice versa, finally cross-game chat and even though a cheap streaming service (UStream), it's still a good start; the control changed a bit but still looks good. Now the upcoming exclusives do not interest me, at least the ones mentioned so far. The new KZ does not interest me one bit as it's had the worst hit detection since 2 & 3 and I have no high expectations for the new entry... plus the last one had the worst MP.
GT6 may be the only exclusive that caught my interest. If the flimsy microphone/headset is part of the price then I think there should be an option to buy just the core console with just a controller and maybe I'd use it as a paperweight until the good games release or at least home makes it to PS4. Paying for PS+ is not a bad thing either, seeing how they're doing everything so far, that's a plus.

XBOX one just is so confusing... MS shot themselves in the foot and could have done a better job with their console. About a week later, after they're E3 presentation they tried doing a 180 in order to get their fans back but that damage was already done and that stain won't come off so easily. Their titles caught my interest Titans fall(even though it's going to be on PC as well) looks like a great futuristic shooter or sci-fi shooter, whatever you want to call it. The return of Killer Instinct, the fact that they're using twitchtv as their streaming service, cloud service available on day one, XBL has been a more reliable service since day one as well and I doubt that's going to change.
I think X1 has a lot more going for it but MS just overshadowed that with all of the horrible requirements. The digital game sharing was taken out thanks to the fans who cried foul. I rather be online 24/7 than not have the good features that were removed. Is Sony doing digital game sharing?
They mentioned there are no restrictions on hard copies but what about digital sharing?
Oh no, you can only share if your main account is on that console & like X1 you can't play the game while someone else is playing it cause it's on your main account. Both XBL & PSN can be shared.
Message 14 of 16 (238 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Ps4 i think as of what I heard back in June at e3.

Message 15 of 16 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Aug 8, 2013

xbox watching you.jpg

Message 16 of 16 (235 Views)
0 Likes