May 01 2013
By: Mattfhallagan First Son 1 posts

Terraria

4 replies 121 views Edited May 1, 2013

I just cant want for terraria on ps vita post here if you here any updates on it. You can also recomend other games to me or other people in the topic.

Message 1 of 5 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Terraria

May 28, 2013

I'm really excited for Terraria to come out on PS Vita, and I think it releases on the vita this summer (around July).

ALSO, game reccommendations? Well then, ANY Bethesda game (Elder Scrolls series, Fallout series), Skate 3, and ANY Naughty Dog game (Jak and daxter, Crash Bandicoot, Uncharted). By the way, these are PS3.

Message 2 of 5 (83 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 7, 2013

i have terraria on ps3 but noone on my friends list has it. so no multiplayer for me. looking for terrarians for mulitplayer. drop me a friend request. iamjinx

Message 3 of 5 (61 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1332 posts

Jun 7, 2013

I think minecraft would do well on vita. 

there is an xbox one and a android one, so vita could run it.

Message 4 of 5 (59 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3788 posts

Jun 26, 2013

I'm looking forward to Terraria on my PS Vita.

One of my son's really wanted the PS3 version, so we bought it the other week and it has addicted me as well as him and my three other children. 

We play multiplayer together sometimes, but never see anyone else playing it. I don't know how the servers work, but I've only seen my family games in the list to pick from. We have 2 PS3's that we play it on. It'd be fun to have more people to play with sometimes.

Message 5 of 5 (40 Views)