Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Re: Puzzle Fighter

Feb 27, 2009

stephieandalex wrote:
If you have a PS3, you can purchase it from the PS Store. I enjoy playing it online, win and lose! But if you're looking for the PS1 version, I'd suggest looking in random places like your local used music/movies/games store because it's ultra rare. Good luck, and hope you find it! It's so much better than the PSP's hideously buggy version (Capcom Puzzle World). If there was anything I missed about the PS1 version, it would be the Street Puzzle mode where you unlock all kinds of stuff like the characters' new colors and victory icons, art gallery, sound effects, soundtracks, and probably a few more things I can't remember right now. That's a big thing that the PS3's HD version is missing.

what? these features from PS1 are already unlocked and available as soon as you install it.
Message 31 of 33 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
427 posts

Mar 12, 2009

wyckd wrote:

stephieandalex wrote:
If you have a PS3, you can purchase it from the PS Store. I enjoy playing it online, win and lose! But if you're looking for the PS1 version, I'd suggest looking in random places like your local used music/movies/games store because it's ultra rare. Good luck, and hope you find it! It's so much better than the PSP's hideously buggy version (Capcom Puzzle World). If there was anything I missed about the PS1 version, it would be the Street Puzzle mode where you unlock all kinds of stuff like the characters' new colors and victory icons, art gallery, sound effects, soundtracks, and probably a few more things I can't remember right now. That's a big thing that the PS3's HD version is missing.

what? these features from PS1 are already unlocked and available as soon as you install it.

I have it and didnt find those things. For example I believe there are only two costume colors available in the HD version but there were more on PS1. Also the sound gallery is gone where you can listen to voices and music (esp Sakura's song with lyrics), art's gone, and victory icons are gone.

Unlocked character available at start kinda ruins the fun of unlocking them, all you do is go down from the character select, I liked unlocking stuff. So yeah not ALL are unlocked and avil as soon as you install it.

Message 32 of 33 (245 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1263 posts

Jun 10, 2009

I decided to start playing again recently.  Online multiplayer's a ghost town now!  I only met one player online and the game lagged, and he bailed out before I could beat him.  Damn!  Oh well, I'll find him again someday, I hope.  I could've given him some tips.

Anyway, is there anyone out there who'd like to play?  I'll let you kick my ass!

Message 33 of 33 (245 Views)
0 Likes