Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 07 2013
By: TRLWNC Fender Bender 3595 posts

Pinball Arcade

3 replies 208 views Edited Apr 7, 2013

I just got Pinball arcade because I thought that one particular table came for it. The table is "Space Shuttle". I know I didn't research fully, so please don't slam me on that, but is there any known way I can get that table?

Thanks in advance.

If you are a Christian, copy and paste this in your sig. In life, and especially as a Christian, in order to finish first, you must first finish. What's YOUR first place? donoharm.us

I am autistic, but not always eloquent.

"Racing makes a heroin addiction seem like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan
Not all curves that you brake for are corners that you turn for-Matterhorn.... :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
563 posts

Re: Pinball Arcade

Apr 20, 2013

TRLWNC wrote:

I just got Pinball arcade because I thought that one particular table came for it. The table is "Space Shuttle". I know I didn't research fully, so please don't slam me on that, but is there any known way I can get that table?

Thanks in advance.

According to what it says on here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pinball_Arcade

Space Shuttle is scheduled for dlc pack 11, no release date yet.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (179 Views)
Fender Bender
3314 posts

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

Jmes99 wrote:

Space Shuttle is scheduled for dlc pack 11, no release date yet.

According to their Newsletter, they're calling it Table Pack 13 (White Water and Space Shuttle). It should be out in June or July, along with Table Pack 14 (Centeur and Pinbot).

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 20, 2013

Are you having troubles with multiball of the strartrek, catus, Dr.Dude, etc?  When i get the multiball, the view goes back to the plunger view and keps stucked. 

When it happens i can only see the bottom half of the table. Kind of boring... :smileysad:

Does anybody know something about it?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (121 Views)
0 Likes