Monster Hunter
44 posts

Re: PS3 turn-based game suggestion: "DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD" in English (Pictures Included!)

Mar 25, 2011

@Desert Archer

Yeah I get where your coming from, when it's near the release in Japan (or the west!!) we would have more information at our disposal. I guess I'm fine with either one, but keeping it in one thread would certainly be better for it's activity.

Message 70 of 1,206 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
611 posts

Re: PS3 turn-based game suggestion: "DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD" in English (Pictures Included!)

Mar 25, 2011

For the time being, yes, things will remain the same regardless (after all, keeping tabs on and responding to this thread alone has been eating SERIOUS amounts of my days lately).  I just thought that as more and more folks (hopefully) start coming along and there are tons of pages of posts, down the road it would be much more convenient to be able to refer them to a FAQ rather than repetitively answer the same questions.  I just like to think ahead (I guess that's the strategy gamer in me, lol!).

Another idea, obviously, is that I could simply place a FAQ section at the end of my main post.  What do you guys think?

こんごう

DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD Suggestion Thread and Information Page:

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3416427

Come by and visit and add your voice of support to bring this awesome strategy title to North America!!!
Message 71 of 1,206 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Mar 25, 2011

Depends on the text limit/how long you think it will fill up to me, what sort of questions would you have on there?

Message 72 of 1,206 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
611 posts

Mar 25, 2011

I don't know about what any text limitations might be here on the forums.  Obviously GameFAQs would be a logical place to put such a thread should the game actually be announced for the US (but I wouldn't do it there unless it were).  If I undertook such a project I would try to make it as thorough as possible, with an introduction/series history, play mechanics, features, rules and other editors, factions (complete with weapons lists and stats for each one), and general game tips to help newer players swiftly become competent at navigating and playing the game.  Basically it would be in several ways similar to my main post here, but would be much more in-depth, literally a player's guide of sorts (and if there's any game guide publisher out there who'd like to sign me up to write such a project, my posts here should speak for themselves as to my abilities).

ニミッツ

Come by and visit and add your voice of support to bring this awesome strategy title to North America!!!
Message 73 of 1,206 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Mar 25, 2011

Do you think it would be a smart idea to create a Daisenryaku Perfect HD wikipedia page? Putting it into it's corresponding categories and maybe adding a section/external link about our cause to garner a little more attention towards the game and it's push for a localization.

Message 74 of 1,206 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
611 posts

Mar 25, 2011

I think a Wikipedia page would certainly be beneficial, but there are only so many threads that I alone can put up and maintain (especially after I begin working on a personal webcomic project in the near future).  If any of you would like to do so, you're more than welcome to use or even copy/paste information from this thread to aid such a task (to me it's much more about getting the word out and bringing DSP HD to America than it is about quibbling over who gets credit for this or that).  I'll certainly do what I can to help or give input on anything you guys might decide to do!

M109A6 パラディン

Message 75 of 1,206 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Mar 25, 2011

Then I'll start learning how to use Wikipedia correctly, I'll probably create a bareboned page while I'm creating the rough draft and I'll post it here. Any help after the rough draft is complete would be appreciated.

Message 76 of 1,206 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Mar 25, 2011

@ AtlanteanMan

..and the strategy gamer in ME thinks that intel is the deadliest weapon, so I'm very interested in a potential "FAQ's" type of zoning below your post. However, I wouldn't want you to over burden yourself with so much responsibility upfront. We ALL play a part in this, and so far building up the interest and getting people into this forum has been quite the heavy load in and of itself. The Daisenryaku fans are out there, and its our job to get them in here and heard from.

I've respected your forward thinking since day 0, and will support whatever you decide to do full tilt.

Message 77 of 1,206 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Mar 25, 2011

Destro and A Man,

Take a look at this,

http://pbworks.com/content/personal+overview?utm_campaign=nav-tracking&utm_source=Home%20navigation

I've used it before and it's rather friendly, free, and well supported.

Message 78 of 1,206 (416 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Mar 25, 2011

Just to clarify, I am Drestro2's friend who is helping with article. Just letting you know and showing some more support.

Message 79 of 1,206 (416 Views)
0 Likes