Monster Hunter
44 posts

Re: PS3 turn-based game suggestion: "DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD" in English (Pictures Included!)

Mar 24, 2011

Speaking about growing the community, who here posted in gamespot? I  have to thank them for bringing this thread to my attention, also have  you posted threads in any other forum?

I think Neogaf would be a great place to start a discussion (as there are many industry members on that site), but sadly I do not have an account on that site.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 1,206 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Re: PS3 turn-based game suggestion: "DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD" in English (Pictures Included!)

Mar 24, 2011

Yeah the only real exposure it got was from Kotaku, but they sadly just insulted the graphics.

Also, I have two questions:

Do you think Valcon Games would be interested in publishing the game? I mean they're still active and as you know they published one already.

I know you emailed Atlus, but have you created a thread in their suggestions forum? They don't usually listen but it would bring some needed exposure.

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 1,206 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
611 posts

Mar 24, 2011

I did send an e-mail to Valcon Games' support a few days ago, but at this time their forums are unreachable.  If I had to guess why it would be that the last time I was there posting in support of a PS3 Daisenryaku release, there were spammers inundating EVERY thread with tons of solicitation posts about shoes and such.  Very frustrating and frankly it should be an automatic, permanent ban for the wrongdoer rather than punishing the whole, legitimate community.

AH-1コブラ

DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD Suggestion Thread and Information Page:

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3416427

Come by and visit and add your voice of support to bring this awesome strategy title to North America!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 1,206 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Mar 24, 2011

Welcome to everyone new as well. I'm more than excited to see all the rolling support!

I refuse to let such a great game get buried under the rubble of time and float away. So far AtlanteanMan and I have reached out to a people, as he's mentioned. I've been active on youtube , sniping out fans of the game based on their comments and such trying to bring them here to support our effort.

My next step is trying to put together a little video (for youtube) that will hopefully generate more momentum going forward, not sure when I'll have the sit down time for that but its on the list!

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 1,206 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
611 posts

Mar 24, 2011

To Drestro2,

It was I who posted in Gamespot's forums this morning.  The most critical aspect to seeing a game like DSP HD released in the States is simply that folks know about it; unfortunately the game hasn't yet even made a ripple with regards to acknowledgement from any major gaming websites.  So we fans have to take it upon ourselves to spread the word and let each other know where and how to make our voices heard by Sony and localization developers!

I've also posted in Atlus' forums as well as in GameTrailers' forums, to answer your question.  I also posted a link in a post under IGN's "The Big Games of 2011" article (for some strange reason the writer apparently forgot to mention Daisenryaku Perfect HD. Go figure). 

As strategy gamers, we have to work harder and be more passionate than any other genre fanbase to get games released here (with acknowledgements also to fans of JRPGs, schmups, SRPGs, and anything else without a sequel number and a multi-million-dollar development budget behind it).  But with good communication between and word-of-mouth by our community and enough enthusiasm, it CAN and WILL happen for DSP HD!!!!

ニミッツ

Come by and visit and add your voice of support to bring this awesome strategy title to North America!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 1,206 (429 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Mar 24, 2011

I remmeber sending an e-mail to Atlus and they replied pretty fast so I know they at least read their messages. Although Atlus is mostlly making psp games... it'd be nice to see something different on the ps store to see if our nations youth(myself included) is not beyond saving with fps mania(myself NOT included) as for youtube.. get an above average looking girl to talk about the game and its 200k+ views xS

I'm no troll, I just dont like you.
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 1,206 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Mar 24, 2011

Agh, just tried to make an Neogaf account (even though it would take ages for them to accept my registration), and they won't accept my yahoo email account. My Road Runner one isn't working right now so it looks like I can't make one.

It would be great if we could get a Neogaf member to create a thread with the contents of the original post of this thread. As I said above there are a lot of industry members in the site so it would be great for advertising it.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 1,206 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
611 posts

Mar 24, 2011

@ Drestro2,

It'd be nice to have inroads with Neograf, but Rome wasn't built in a day.  Hopefully as more people come here in the coming days and weeks, there will be someone who might have connections there.  But by then, perhaps word will have spread enough through the actions of this community that those industry members will already be well aware of DSP HD anyway.  Keep brainstorming and stay positive; setbacks will come from time to time!

F-22ラプター

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 1,206 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Mar 24, 2011

get an above average looking girl to talk about the game and its 200k+ views xS

I see your point friend, however I just intend to clip together some screenshots of the game along with a little back ground and data supporting its depth and overall feel... also badass music

No real commentary......yet...

INF Attack.PNG

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 1,206 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Mar 24, 2011

Ooh, I just noticed there's a thread for the game on the Atlus forums. I know Aksys will never publish the game but maybe I should create a thread for the game to advertise it (if someone hasn't already).

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 1,206 (429 Views)
0 Likes