Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Re: PS3 turn-based game suggestion: "DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD" in English (Pictures Included

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2013

I wouldn't call it a "beast" but good to above average is a closer description; the GTX 660 Ti is not the absolute best graphics card on the market  but I wouldn't be surprised if it is better than 3 old GeForce 8800s with an SLI linking them together and my 8 Gigs of RAM also helps too.  

Please use plain text.
Message 1201 of 1,206 (859 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Re: PS3 turn-based game suggestion: "DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD" in English (Pictures Included

Aug 7, 2013

Hey  AtlanteanMan in DSP 3.0 can you change the amount of hexes(attack) for MRLS/ICBM/Cruise Missiles or are they fixed.

Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Message 1202 of 1,206 (766 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
611 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Nice to hear from you again, Neoprime666!

To answer your question, you can change pretty much every facet of existing units as well as creating new ones in the Unit Editor, including the ranges, firepower, and other values for the weapons.  I haven't personally done so yet, but I have explored the Editor and it's doable.

The one (big) caveat to doing this is that you'll definitely want to keep the original around for use whenever you're playing online PBEM matches, because if you use your altered unit in an online match your opponent's copy will be confused and will crash the game.  The only way around this issue aside from using only default units is to make certain every player has the exact same customized units in their copy of DSP 3.0 before starting a match.

Hope this helps!  :smileyhappy:

Raptor.gif

DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD Suggestion Thread and Information Page:

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3416427

Come by and visit and add your voice of support to bring this awesome strategy title to North America!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1203 of 1,206 (764 Views)
Wastelander
611 posts

Aug 8, 2013

Quick update regarding the status of DSP HD in Japan: Play-Asia has moved the release date from August to September 2013.

No surprise here as Play-Asia's been having to do this month-by-month for what seems like forever now, but at least September is the last month involving the current "Summer 2013" launch window for DSP HD.  Obviously we've all come to know what a "launch window" is worth where it involves SystemSoft Alpha, but who knows; just maybe this is the time they'll pleasantly surprise us and actually announce a final, rock-solid release date.   The irony of all of this agony our community has undergone waiting for this long through so many delays is, very few of SystemSoft's other game releases ever seem to get delayed.  From a "glass half-full" perspective, perhaps this means they really are seriously working to make sure DSP HD is of the highest quality they can make it before its release; at any rate I do believe that when they finally unveil new screenshots and details, we may not recognize it from the game they announced more than 2 years ago.  How many of us here would say that a truly "HD-worthy" Daisenryaku title with top-tier visuals and the most refined gameplay the series has seen would make it worth the wait (but obviously ONLY if)?

For any newcomers who may be reading this, the reason we're following the Japanese release so closely is that Western localization developers must have a finished retail copy to evaluate before they could decide whether to bring the game here to our shores.

Till next time...

Submarine.gif

DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD Suggestion Thread and Information Page:

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3416427

Come by and visit and add your voice of support to bring this awesome strategy title to North America!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1204 of 1,206 (751 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Aug 8, 2013

AtlanteanMan wrote:

Quick update regarding the status of DSP HD in Japan: Play-Asia has moved the release date from August to September 2013.

No surprise here as Play-Asia's been having to do this month-by-month for what seems like forever now, but at least September is the last month involving the current "Summer 2013" launch window for DSP HD.  Obviously we've all come to know what a "launch window" is worth where it involves SystemSoft Alpha, but who knows; just maybe this is the time they'll pleasantly surprise us and actually announce a final, rock-solid release date.   The irony of all of this agony our community has undergone waiting for this long through so many delays is, very few of SystemSoft's other game releases ever seem to get delayed.  From a "glass half-full" perspective, perhaps this means they really are seriously working to make sure DSP HD is of the highest quality they can make it before its release; at any rate I do believe that when they finally unveil new screenshots and details, we may not recognize it from the game they announced more than 2 years ago.  How many of us here would say that a truly "HD-worthy" Daisenryaku title with top-tier visuals and the most refined gameplay the series has seen would make it worth the wait (but obviously ONLY if)?

For any newcomers who may be reading this, the reason we're following the Japanese release so closely is that Western localization developers must have a finished retail copy to evaluate before they could decide whether to bring the game here to our shores.

Till next time...

Submarine.gif

Then give it to the holidays or October.

Please use plain text.
Message 1205 of 1,206 (746 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Aug 9, 2013

Why is it that this is reminding me so much of Duke Nukem Forever? 

At least I can enjoy my PC games anew with my graphics card, I've been playing a ton of the MISERY mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, please note that anyone wishing to try this mod should at least be proficient at the vanilla version of the game at Veteran mode at bare minimum since this mod is brutally difficult (think Ranger Hardcore mode from Metro 2033 plus a little of Fallout: New Vegas hardcore mode on steroids and you get an idea).  I also have been enjoying Resident Evil: Revelations for the PS3 which has a classic RE vibe but with a modern control scheme and the ability to aim and move at the same time that will please many fans who were upset by RE6 (I actually liked the game). I also managed to acquire the Ultimate edition of Max Payne 3 (an awesome game) for an incredible $15.00 on the PSN but the 15 plus Gigabytes took me many hours to download.

Please use plain text.
Message 1206 of 1,206 (735 Views)
0 Likes