Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
611 posts

Re: PS3 turn-based game suggestion: "DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD" in English (Pictures Included

Jan 14, 2013

Just wanted to bump things along while we continue to wait for word from SystremSoft on DSP HD.

I thought I'd ask everyone for your input here, if only to keep some discussion going.  For 2013, what are the upcoming game titles you are most looking forward to playing?  Second, which (if any) unannounced games would you most love to see come out this year?

Here's my (short for the time being) list:

1) Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

2) Sim City (I've never really played much of the Sim City games but man, this one looks so visually appealing that I can't resist giving it a try)

3) Last but certainly not least, DSP HD (and hopefully we'll have an English version by the end of the year)

The games I'd most love to see:

1) A PSN HD version of Dragon Force (this could actually be a possibility from what I hear, as could HD versions of Skies of Arcadia and other Sega RPG/SRPG classics.  And yes, I'd snap up EVERY ONE.

2) Roller Coaster Tycoon 4.  With Civilization and Sim City getting spiffy new games and visuals, it's only natural that I'd want to see a new, even bigger, better, (and more user interface-friendly) Roller Coaster Tycoon for the PC.

3) A Wii U version of Advance Wars (with local and online multiplayer) and/or Fire Emblem with the same features.  Yeah, I might just be willing to invest in a Wii U for that.

4)  A current-gen version of the Iron Storm/Advanced Wars WWII-era Daisenryaku series (the recent title from SystemSoft doesn't really count as it's Pacific Theatre-only).  Oh yeah, I'd buy that.

The floor is open, and I'm sure you guys have plenty of highly anticipated or hoped-for games of your own to share.  C'mon, let's hear about them!  :smileyhappy:

Tank.gif

DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD Suggestion Thread and Information Page:

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3416427

Come by and visit and add your voice of support to bring this awesome strategy title to North America!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1041 of 1,206 (189 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Re: PS3 turn-based game suggestion: "DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD" in English (Pictures Included

Jan 15, 2013

AtlanteanMan wrote:

Just wanted to bump things along while we continue to wait for word from SystremSoft on DSP HD.

I thought I'd ask everyone for your input here, if only to keep some discussion going.  For 2013, what are the upcoming game titles you are most looking forward to playing?  Second, which (if any) unannounced games would you most love to see come out this year?

Here's my (short for the time being) list:

1) Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

2) Sim City (I've never really played much of the Sim City games but man, this one looks so visually appealing that I can't resist giving it a try)

3) Last but certainly not least, DSP HD (and hopefully we'll have an English version by the end of the year)

The games I'd most love to see:

1) A PSN HD version of Dragon Force (this could actually be a possibility from what I hear, as could HD versions of Skies of Arcadia and other Sega RPG/SRPG classics.  And yes, I'd snap up EVERY ONE.

2) Roller Coaster Tycoon 4.  With Civilization and Sim City getting spiffy new games and visuals, it's only natural that I'd want to see a new, even bigger, better, (and more user interface-friendly) Roller Coaster Tycoon for the PC.

3) A Wii U version of Advance Wars (with local and online multiplayer) and/or Fire Emblem with the same features.  Yeah, I might just be willing to invest in a Wii U for that.

4)  A current-gen version of the Iron Storm/Advanced Wars WWII-era Daisenryaku series (the recent title from SystemSoft doesn't really count as it's Pacific Theatre-only).  Oh yeah, I'd buy that.

The floor is open, and I'm sure you guys have plenty of highly anticipated or hoped-for games of your own to share.  C'mon, let's hear about them!  :smileyhappy:

Tank.gif

Games i'm look out for are:

1. Guilty Gear XX-Accent Core+R(PS3/PSN)

2. Blazblue-Chrono Phantasma

3. Maybe Tekken vs Street Fighter

4. Chaos Code(PSN)

5. Gears of War-Judgment(I'm only getting this because of I have a pre-order code/discout for it otherwise wouldn't get it, they took out

Locust Horde in competitive mp)

6. Arcana Heart 3-Love Max

For games I want:

1. Street Fighter Alpha 4  or Street Fighter Alpha 3 HD upgrade

2. Battlefield(were you have all the modern nations)

3. Killzone(1st game+Liberation combined into one game)

4. Killzone Strategic Shooter(Killzone done Battlefield style)

5. Killzone RTS(Killzone done Warhammer 40k or Starcraft II)

6. New 3d Final Fantasy Tactics for consoles, w/ multiplayer

7. King of Fighters XII-Rebirth Match(KoF 2003+XI+XII+XIII)

Please use plain text.
Message 1042 of 1,206 (171 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Jan 15, 2013

The games i'm looking forward to are Wargame:Airland Battle and Company of Heroes 2. I would like to see another People's general game and another Blitzkrieg game. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1043 of 1,206 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
611 posts

Jan 16, 2013

I have to say that a new console FF Tactics and the upcoming Company of Heroes 2 would both be high on my Want list as well.  Thanks for the input, guys!

Carrier.gif

Come by and visit and add your voice of support to bring this awesome strategy title to North America!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1044 of 1,206 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Ugh! I'd need about $500 dollars of computer components in order to get my PC even remotely ready to play Company of Heroes 2 and what little money I currently have is going towards Dead Space 3 (coming out February), Meto: Last Light (I wish this game had Co-op!) and the rest of my Christmas money for one of the following; Crysis 3, Last of Us or all the DLC for Mass Effect 3 since now that I have the trilogy for the PS3 and I don't need my 360 for it anymore with the PS3 release of the original Mass Effect.  Oh and speaking of CoH in general I highly recommend the Modern Combat mod for the original Company of Heroes game (you must have either Opposing Fronts or Tales of Valor to make it work) you can dowload it at the moddb page and it is one of those mods that have their own installer program for easy setup.

Please use plain text.
Message 1045 of 1,206 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
611 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

I know your pain, cnlbenmc.  My old PC was the same way.  The good news is, that same $500 will buy a halfway decent PC nowadays that's capable of running most stuff, and a couple hundred dollars more can net you one that you won't need to upgrade for quite some time.

Of course given the state of our economy (and let's face it, the only "economy" any of us are really familiar with is our personal finances), that can be a tough go.  But hopefully you'll get the opportunity to upgrade in the near future.  Given the current processing power of a modern PC, they've quietly sneaked up to where a lot of console owners (including myself) are going back to them more and more.  More stability and compatability than ever before, easier user interfaces than in the past, and head-to-head much less expensive than console games for the same or comparable titles.  If you're still on the fence regarding a next-gen console, perhaps you might consider adding a roaring-fast PC to that candidate list!

Apache.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 1046 of 1,206 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Jan 16, 2013

cnlbenmc wrote:

Ugh! I'd need about $500 dollars of computer components in order to get my PC even remotely ready to play Company of Heroes 2 and what little money I currently have is going towards Dead Space 3 (coming out February), Meto: Last Light (I wish this game had Co-op!) and the rest of my Christmas money for one of the following; Crysis 3, Last of Us or all the DLC for Mass Effect 3 since now that I have the trilogy for the PS3 and I don't need my 360 for it anymore with the PS3 release of the original Mass Effect.  Oh and speaking of CoH in general I highly recommend the Modern Combat mod for the original Company of Heroes game (you must have either Opposing Fronts or Tales of Valor to make it work) you can dowload it at the moddb page and it is one of those mods that have their own installer program for easy setup.

Does this Modern Combat work on the Steam version?

Please use plain text.
Message 1047 of 1,206 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Jan 16, 2013

The PC I have is theoretically decent but is is essentially a glorified office computer and the components I refer to are a new power supply and a graphics card; the models that I'm looking at add up to roughly $500 once you figure in taxes.  The PC still plays my many older games well (thanks in part to the i5 processor and 8 gigs of ram) but I can't even use my old graphics card because the default power supply doesn't have the right type of connector cables so I have to settle for the integrated graphics card.  I still only play certain types of games on my PC because it is much more economical and headache free to play other types of games on consoles and you don't have to worry about constantly upgrading obsolete components but PC are the unquestioned heavyweight champion of RTS games simply due to the use of the keyboard and mouse. Lets face it; it is very difficult to get a controller like the Dualshock 3 to efficiently and effectively control an RTS game without sacrificing features and content (Halo Wars is an example of watering down the RTS formula to fit the controller).  However, I am still going to enjoy the new console games that are slated to be released over the next few months and I plan to eventually get the PS4 if or when it arrives (maybe in 2016?) and even if it costs $800 it is still a better buy in my opinion than a PC in the $800-$1,000 range.

Please use plain text.
Message 1048 of 1,206 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Jan 16, 2013

To Neoprime666; I belive that the Modern Combat mod does work on the steam version but you should check out the link i set up in my earlier post for more details.

Please use plain text.
Message 1049 of 1,206 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Please bring" DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD " in English to the USA. Since I have discovered DAISENRYAKU PERFECT VII, it is about the only game I play. The varaibles are awesome.

Please, bring DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD in English to the USA.

dil193423

Please use plain text.
Message 1050 of 1,206 (93 Views)
0 Likes