Wastelander
610 posts

Re: PS3 turn-based game suggestion: "DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD" in English (Pictures Included

Oct 4, 2012

Well, it's now October and we've heard no new word (not a SINGLE word) on DSP HD since the last August 9th delay announcement.  Which, going by the previous history of announcements from SystemSoft Alpha, means we should be about due for another statement of some type within the next few weeks.  Obviously I sincerely hope it will be an official RELEASE announcement instead of yet another delay this time around.

I'll post any new information as soon as I see it.  In the meantime, thanks for your continued patience and support.  The biggest obstacle, it seems, to a Western localization announcement may actually be SystemSoft themselves getting their ducks in a row with the Japanese version.  We'll likely know soon after the Japanese DSP HD finally hits.

Sub.gif

DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD Suggestion Thread and Information Page:

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3416427

Come by and visit and add your voice of support to bring this awesome strategy title to North America!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 951 of 1,206 (504 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Re: PS3 turn-based game suggestion: "DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD" in English (Pictures Included

Oct 4, 2012
Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Message 952 of 1,206 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Oct 5, 2012

In the meantime there is XCOM: Enemy Unknown coming out on the 9th, I preordered it months ago and plan on picking it up on Tuesday!

Please use plain text.
Message 953 of 1,206 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Military Battle(this is just to add topic, you have to pull up your own info but must show/link sources)

Leopard 2A7+ vs Merkava LIC

They fight in a Middle Eastern desert with moderate cover(rocky terrain, houses, mountains, etc...), the Germans are giving a tank to Iran in secret, but the Isreali thinks they are Iranians not German and opens fire on them 2000 meters away but mises, the German tank crew doesn't want to perform their task(which is to give tank to Iran), but fight it out with Isreali tank crew, who wins?

Please use plain text.
Message 954 of 1,206 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Oct 10, 2012

I'd say that in such a situation both tanks would likely end up being damaged beyond repair with minor injuries to the crews and they would likely get out of their tanks and shout at each other or they could start shooting at each other with their personal weapons.

Please use plain text.
Message 955 of 1,206 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Oct 11, 2012

I was think that the Leopard crew would survive, and would destroy the Merkava crew because it had a more powerful tank gun, the Leopard crew even has very advanced APS Hardkill system that would fast enough to take the Merkava sabot round.

Please use plain text.
Message 956 of 1,206 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Oct 13, 2012

To finish off the rest of 4th Gen MBT's I have.

Falcon Turret MBT from Jordan

falcon_turret.jpg

Stats:

http://www.military-today.com/tanks/falcon_turret.htm

AMX-56 Leclerc UAE from the UAE

AMX-56 Leclerc UAE.jpg

Stats:

Same as the Leclerc but has a remote control Machine gun.

M-95 Degman from Croatia(further developement from M-91 & 92 Whrildwind MBT's from Yugoslavia)

1-image-1.jpg

Stats:

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/m95degmanmbt/

Please use plain text.
Message 957 of 1,206 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2012

I just wasted several hours compiling a response to you only to have most of it disappear due to "mismatched tickets" when I finished and tried to post it!  I'll try again tomorrow after I have cooled down a bit.

Please use plain text.
Message 958 of 1,206 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Wah!?
Please use plain text.
Message 959 of 1,206 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Some kind of wierd server glitch deleted most of my post when I attempted to post it yesterday after I had spent hours compiling it and I only managed to recover a fraction of it so I will try to remember what I typed and post it again later.

Please use plain text.
Message 960 of 1,206 (382 Views)
0 Likes