Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 31 2009
By: JVBGFR Treasure Hunter 5866 posts

Need Help Getting Trophies on LittleBigPlanet

3 replies 83 views Edited Mar 31, 2009

I would have put this in the LittleBigPlanet board but the entire board is locked.

I need help gettng three trophies on LittleBigPlanet. The three trophies are Crowd Pleaser (Silver), Feel the Love (Silver), and Create (Gold). I have created a level on LittleBigPlanet called "Pirate Ship and some other stuff". The level is not the greatest level in the world but it has a cool Pirate Ship and the ship isn't bad for this level being one of my only three levels I've published (the other two aren't worth playing lol).  So in order for me to get those three trophies, I need 50 hearts for the level and 30 hearts for me as an author. I'm kindly asking if you guys would please go into LBP and heart my level and me as an author so I can get these three trophies. If you do this, in return I will heart you and a level of yours. Once I get these trophies, I'll let you guys know and you can remove the level and myself off your hearted levels and authors. Please and Thank You.

to find my level just search @JVBGFR and it's called "Pirate Ship with some other stuff"

A hint about the level, when using the cannon on the ship, be careful cause you may accidentally blow up the dock lol. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1318 posts

Re: Need Help Getting Trophies on LittleBigPlanet

Apr 6, 2009
I NEED HELP TOO. add me and i'll help u and u can help me. im on saturdays, friday nights, and sunday afternoons. When are u on.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1318 posts

Apr 6, 2009
I NEED HELP TOO. add me and i'll help u and u can help me. im on saturdays, friday nights, and sunday afternoons. When are u on. Also if u get a chance heart me and my levels
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
28704 posts

Apr 6, 2009
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (83 Views)
0 Likes