Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
2 posts

Re: MINECRAFT!!!!!

Aug 19, 2013

I thi:smileyhappy:nk people who posted that they didint want it shouldent even post on it but i personally think it would sell great and most importantly if they make it cross buy because that cross buy thing i love and i would cross buy it for the ps vita also minecraft on the go on the psvta no more minecraft Pe witch is lame compared to the normal console version and if microsoft did it you should do it better by making a on the go version

Spoiler

Please use plain text.
Message 121 of 125 (651 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1094 posts

Aug 19, 2013

I never got why people liked this game so much.  I mean, the graphics alone...ugh, i can't.  Games with graphics like that came out 20 years ago.  Maybe if they were more up to date... I probably still wouldnt buy it.  Nvm.  I just don't...get it. *shrugs*  No thanks, but good luck, i'm sure it will release on ps4.  lol 

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Please use plain text.
Message 122 of 125 (645 Views)
0 Likes
Trivia Buff
29224 posts

Aug 19, 2013

xfisticuffsx wrote:

I never got why people liked this game so much.  I mean, the graphics alone...ugh, i can't.  Games with graphics like that came out 20 years ago.  Maybe if they were more up to date... I probably still wouldnt buy it.  Nvm.  I just don't...get it. *shrugs*  No thanks, but good luck, i'm sure it will release on ps4.  lol 

well sometimes its just not all about the graphics. thats what it is with some people and getting obsessed with the graphics and that goes the same with the videogame company.

cool sig btw

Please use plain text.
Message 123 of 125 (631 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
794 posts

Aug 19, 2013

Why is there a problem with someone wanting minecraft on the PS3 or PS4?? The game sellls, and it is cheap, hell I searched "minecraft on ps3" the other day on google to see what the latest news or rumors were. Second, the game allows you to be creative and build your own little world, imo, it has become only a bit overrated but overall it's still a great game. It would be awesome if we could add some NPCs of our own or build certain scenarios, just expand the game to become more than just a huge sandbox. 

Please use plain text.
Message 124 of 125 (630 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14130 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2013

Nes_Daze wrote:

Why is there a problem with someone wanting minecraft on the PS3 or PS4?? The game sellls, and it is cheap, hell I searched "minecraft on ps3" the other day on google to see what the latest news or rumors were. Second, the game allows you to be creative and build your own little world, imo, it has become only a bit overrated but overall it's still a great game. It would be awesome if we could add some NPCs of our own or build certain scenarios, just expand the game to become more than just a huge sandbox. 

Good, man. Now tell me you used Bing.

Edit: Threads merged

-Stage_Coach

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 125 of 125 (626 Views)
0 Likes