Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 31 2009
By: Cyber-Gladiator I Only Post Everything 1254 posts

'Mightier' should be developed on the PS3

4 replies 120 views Edited Jan 31, 2009

Mightier: http://techblips.dailyradar.com/story/mightier/

Download Mightier (experimental puzzle-arcade): http://games.softpedia.com/get/Freeware-Games/Mightier.shtml

Sony should really sign Ratloop, Inc. to develop this game on the PS3. Since we all have seen what LittleBigPlanet has become with the innovation of user created content. Also, the PlayStation 3’s abilities to allow for use of custom creation tools and with the capability to plug+play all sorts of USB gadget devices into your PS3 and other peripherals such as keyboards, mice, trackball mouse, stylus tablets, PlayStation Eye, touchpad as well as limited printer support which officially the PlayStation 3 supports Canon and Epson products. At the moment the only in-game, keyboard and mouse support is dependent on the developer. As of now, only one PS3 game supports kb+m – Unreal Tournament 3. Although, the game Mightier is for use on Windows only I don’t see why it can’t be converted or integrated into the programming tools of the PlayStation 3 software development kit.

Share your thoughts in the comments or hit the read link for more info.

Message Edited by Cyber-Gladiator on 01-31-2009 12:43 PM
Message 1 of 5 (120 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1072 posts

Re: 'Mightier' should be developed on the PS3

Feb 3, 2009

The idea behind Mightier sounds very intriguing. Being able to actually draw and scan your own level designs is one feature I'm looking forward to trying out. It would be great if a PS3 version of this game (or perhaps even a PSP version) becomes available someday. While I haven't had the chance to tryout LittleBigPlanet yet (it will be a while before I can buy a PS3), I do enjoy making and playing custom levels in Mega Man Powered Up though I wish that game's level editor made even more options. I'm definitely looking forward to more games with customizable levels.

Message 2 of 5 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8406 posts

Feb 4, 2009

I download the game but sadly it won't play on my PC. It looks like a lot of fun though. I'm a big fan of the LittleBigPlanet create mode and LittleBigPlanet so I'm looking forward to more innovative games like Mightier in the future.

Not sure whether your idea would work though since the company behind Mightier seems very independent.

Message 3 of 5 (120 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1058 posts

Apr 8, 2009

Looks like a mix of that old video from the Research and Development team where they used the PS EYE camera on the Eye of Jugement stand to 'scan' a drawn level to play tanks in.

It would be cool to see this on the PS3!

now, If only Sony could pick up this developer and, most importantly, bring out those PS EYE cameras out again with the stand... 

Message 4 of 5 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
976 posts

Apr 17, 2009

ItsNymo wrote:

Looks like a mix of that old video from the Research and Development team where they used the PS EYE camera on the Eye of Jugement stand to 'scan' a drawn level to play tanks in.

It would be cool to see this on the PS3!

now, If only Sony could pick up this developer and, most importantly, bring out those PS EYE cameras out again with the stand... 

I was amazed at that video

And for anyone wondering heres the video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNRfyQeFWSs&feature=channel_page

Message 5 of 5 (120 Views)
0 Likes