Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 08 2013
By: Alexanderz2012 First Son 1 posts

Looking for a game.

1 replies 197 views Edited Jan 8, 2013

Okay, I don't play games very often, but me and my cousin are looking for a game to play together, or even if it's single player doesn't matter, but here is what we are looking for:

I guess something similiar to a Tower Defense game, something like Dungeon Defenders we liked that game a lot. Not sure if anyone has played it, but on Android or iOS there is a game called Dragon Warcraft. We are looking for a game that you can level up, either a hero, or your base, along with different defenses, attacks, magic spells, any of that kind of stuff. Basically Dungeon Defenders is the only game we have seen on PS3, that we like in that aspect, just wasn't as fun playing it on PS3 after beating it on our Galaxy Tabs.

Or something like Civilization, a Strategy game, where you can build a town/army and battle other towns or what not. Be real strong and conquer other armies or countries, etc.. Something similar to Modern War on Android/iOS.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (197 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47790 posts

Re: Looking for a game.

Jan 8, 2013

Alexanderz2012 wrote:

Okay, I don't play games very often, but me and my cousin are looking for a game to play together, or even if it's single player doesn't matter, but here is what we are looking for:

I guess something similiar to a Tower Defense game, something like Dungeon Defenders we liked that game a lot. Not sure if anyone has played it, but on Android or iOS there is a game called Dragon Warcraft. We are looking for a game that you can level up, either a hero, or your base, along with different defenses, attacks, magic spells, any of that kind of stuff. Basically Dungeon Defenders is the only game we have seen on PS3, that we like in that aspect, just wasn't as fun playing it on PS3 after beating it on our Galaxy Tabs.

Or something like Civilization, a Strategy game, where you can build a town/army and battle other towns or what not. Be real strong and conquer other armies or countries, etc.. Something similar to Modern War on Android/iOS.

Try Pixle Junk Monsters.  Its a tower defense game and myself and a few friends had dozens of hours of fun trying to "rainbow" (not lose any of your babies with a perfect defense) for each level.  

Here is a vid of me getting one of the hardest trophies

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (191 Views)
0 Likes