Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 05 2013
By: Cool12309 First Son 2 posts

How come I don't have the full version of Pac-Man Championship Edition?

4 replies 131 views Edited May 5, 2013

I used to have the full game, and done lots of time trials. Now I went on it, and all of my data is gone and it's no longer full version. Was this because PSN gave me the game free and so it's revoked or something? If I was to buy the game, would I have all my data back?

Message 1 of 5 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Re: How come I don't have the full version of Pac-Man Championship Edition?

May 8, 2013
who knows go check out the ps store and check your downloads and if it's still there download it again
Message 2 of 5 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 11, 2013

I don't know what the issue was, probably the PSN Plus thing, but I bought the game and all my data was still there.

Message 3 of 5 (108 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

May 12, 2013
weird if they are going to give you the game for free then why if you go out of ps plus they take away everything? then that doesn't mean it's free
Message 4 of 5 (104 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49157 posts

May 13, 2013

Cool12309 wrote:

I used to have the full game, and done lots of time trials. Now I went on it, and all of my data is gone and it's no longer full version. Was this because PSN gave me the game free and so it's revoked or something? If I was to buy the game, would I have all my data back?

If you got it free with plus and your plus has expired you will no longer have the full version and only the demo.  You can get it all back by either re-subscribing to plus or buying the game. 

Message 5 of 5 (96 Views)
0 Likes