Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Re: youtube complaint

Nov 7, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

First Google make Google +. Then they add it as a feature for Google users. Now they force it on you even if you don't want it. See, this is how you force people and control them.

google is way too powerful something needs to be done about it

I agree. These major corporatons are taking over our lives. Anything we do and anything use makes us puppets to them.

Has anyone played DMC: Devil May Cry? The action in it was good. But I liked the concepts in it:

Spoiler
The Demons in the game represents how the higher powers are controlling people. For example, the Demon's use the media to brainwash people. The Demons use popular drinks to control people's spending for their gain. The Demons also try to get people to have a "carefree" lifestyle just to make them unaware of everything. By the end of the game, people become aware of how the Demons were controlling them and affecting their lives. These Demons represent the wealthy people and coroprations that uses us people for their gains of wealth and power. Something needs to be done about it!

And this commenting system is getting even more rediculous. I commented on someone's reply and it's popping up that others replied on it, even though it has nothing related to me. 

Message 51 of 73 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Nov 7, 2013
I don't have any preoblems with it. I can still see comments and see people's replies. Just adapt. Google keeps updating Youtube every 2 seconds so instead of complaining, adapt.
Message 52 of 73 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
38999 posts

Nov 7, 2013

im tired of adapting every 3 months already

why should i adapt from something that i was fine with?

just frustrating lol

Message 53 of 73 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4114 posts

Nov 7, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

First Google make Google +. Then they add it as a feature for Google users. Now they force it on you even if you don't want it. See, this is how you force people and control them.

Nah, bring on the future. How can Terminator not be real? C'mon.

Message 54 of 73 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
38999 posts

Nov 7, 2013

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Nah, bring on the future. How can Terminator not be real? C'mon.

if you guys ever get a chance to revive somoeone after they are dead dont forget about me!!!!! come to the forums and find me somehow

Message 55 of 73 (135 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Nov 7, 2013

renatabls wrote:
I don't have any preoblems with it. I can still see comments and see people's replies. Just adapt. Google keeps updating Youtube every 2 seconds so instead of complaining, adapt.

They're forcing this on us. So we should adapt what they force on us? We should just submit to them and do whatever they want, even though they wouldn't be here if we don'y use their products?

Message 56 of 73 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4114 posts

Nov 7, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

renatabls wrote:

They're forcing this on us. So we should adapt what they force on us? We should just submit to them and do whatever they want, even though they wouldn't be here if we don'y use their products?

Yes and No.

Can you make them change it back to how it was in, say, 2011, just because you liked that version of YouTube best?

No. Can you ask them to?

Yes. Will they change it?

Yes. But not how you want it. Maybe someday it'll be better for you, but right now, it's not.

Message 57 of 73 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
38999 posts

Nov 7, 2013

i wish youtube never sold to google

Message 58 of 73 (121 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4114 posts

Nov 7, 2013

This help page is current info about comments on You Tube.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/171666?hl=en

View and post comments

The updated comments system is built on the Google identity platform. If you haven't yet upgraded your channel, find out how to connect to a Google identity to post a comment.

Comments give you an easy way to engage with other people on YouTube. You can view and contribute to the conversation in the comments section of videos and on the Discussion tab of channels (if the channel owner has enabled the Discussion tab).

View comments
  • Comments you care about show first. You’ll see comments at the top of the list from people in your Google+ Circles, from creators, and from popular personalities. Comments with many likes and replies will rank highly as well. Choose Newest First to see the most recent comments instead. Replies are threaded (like Gmail) so you can easily follow conversations.
  • Comments from more places. Google+ posts that link to videos or channels will also appear as comments on YouTube, marked "via Google+".
  • Comment moderation. You can report any comment for spam or abuse. If you're a creator, you can also usecomment moderation tools for comments on your videos or your channels.
Post commentsPost a comment
  • Choose who can see your comment. By default, your comment will be public on YouTube. You can also have a more private discussion by sharing your comment just to specific people or Google+ circles. Click Edit to enter the people and circles you want. On mobile apps, tap the field that shows the visibility of your post.
  • Share your comment in more places. You can also share your comment as a post on Google+. Only the people you choose will be able to see the comment on Google+. It will also be visible to them on places such as the Google+ profile or page connected to your channel. If you don't want to share your comment on Google+, just uncheck Also share on Google+ below your comment before posting.
  • Reply to comments. Click Reply beneath a comment to respond to that comment. All replies to a comment are threaded beneath the original comment. They will be visible to the same people and in the same places as the original comment.
  • Use rich text. You can add style to your comment with special tags: *bold* → bold; _italics_ → italics; -strikethrough- → strikethrough
  • Add URLs. You can add a URL to your comment. It will show as a link. YouTube video URLs will show in the comment as a link using the title of the video.
  • More options. Click the arrow in the upper right of a comment you've posted. You can Edit or Delete your comment. Click Disable replies if you'd rather post a standalone comment than start a discussion. Click Disable reshares if you don't want anyone to re-share your comment that was posted on Google+.
  • Notifications. Get notified of replies to your comments with Google notifications, both on your computer and on your mobile devices (you can control this in the notification settings for the Google+ profile or Google+ page connected to your YouTube channel). You can also mention people in your comments to invite them to join the discussion.

YouTube apps for Android and iOS don't yet support all the features of the new comment system. We're working on updating the apps so that you can enjoy these features in your mobile app as well. Features that don't yet work include:

• Edit or delete
  • Like / dislike
  • Sort by most recent comments
  • Report spam or abuse
  • Disable replies or reshares
  • "Via Google+" label
  • [When signed into a G+ page on Android] Sharing to specific people and circles

In the meantime, you can sign in to the YouTube mobile website from your device's browser to use these features.

Message 59 of 73 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10449 posts

Nov 7, 2013

Is YouTube down for anyone else?

[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 60 of 73 (105 Views)