Reply
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
54800 posts
 

Re: youtube complaint

Nov 7, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

so they updated the comments section again.

if someone replied to someone i cant view the reply they are replying to anymore?

i always wanted this feature and now they took it away again?


They don't want people using the replies like forums, this change was their last nail in the coffin of verbal youtube exchanges Smiley Wink

 

 

Message 41 of 73 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36700 posts
 

Re: youtube complaint

Nov 7, 2013

TDBWID wrote:

 

They put in HashTags   #YouTubeWants2BeTwitter 


nice video

but they wont change it back right

i think its time to find a youtube alternative

 


Message 42 of 73 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36700 posts
 

Re: youtube complaint

Nov 7, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

so they updated the comments section again.

if someone replied to someone i cant view the reply they are replying to anymore?

i always wanted this feature and now they took it away again?


They don't want people using the replies like forums, this change was their last nail in the coffin of verbal youtube exchanges Smiley Wink

 

 


but they are saying they want people to have conversations and all this social media stuff


Message 43 of 73 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: youtube complaint

Nov 7, 2013

I can't stand Youtube sometimes.  They want me to download their new app on my phone.  I did, but the new app., just totally sucks now. it kept playing video, while I was searching for another, it was annoying as hell.    So I took  it off  and go back to the regular app., its telling me, "problem playing videos again."  

 

Can't they just leave stuff alone....I don't trust these updates I get on my phone. I see all the complaints about them, when reading the comments, what are they doing.  Google doesn't care.  

Message 44 of 73 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Offline
13062 posts
 

Re: youtube complaint

Nov 7, 2013
We should start our own youtube...call it forumtube
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 45 of 73 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
8932 posts
 

Re: youtube complaint

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2013
technical_difficulties_please_stand_by3.jpg
HiTmAN_90 wrote:

aweful worst wbsite ever this google im growing to hate it more


Yes its hard there now. I am a budding artist with my music vid posts and I have a bit of trouble with utube..I have alot of my music vids there I made. I am still trying to figure some things out they changed

Message 46 of 73 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
8932 posts
 

Re: youtube complaint

Nov 7, 2013
warning.gif
Ill-Venom-Ill wrote:
Sky net is behind this.

Yes I agree. I bet is is Sky net..lol

Message 47 of 73 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36700 posts
 

Re: youtube complaint

Nov 7, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
technical_difficulties_please_stand_by3.jpg
HiTmAN_90 wrote:

aweful worst wbsite ever this google im growing to hate it more


Yes its hard there now. I am a budding artist with my music vid posts and I have a bit of trouble with utube..I have alot of my music vids there I made. I am still trying to figure some things out they changed


you definatly deal with youtube more than i do. i only watch videos lol you upload them n all that wonder how that is lol


Message 48 of 73 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 07/27/2012
Online
13569 posts
 

Re: youtube complaint

Nov 7, 2013

First Google make Google +. Then they add it as a feature for Google users. Now they force it on you even if you don't want it. See, this is how you force people and control them.

Message 49 of 73 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36700 posts
 

Re: youtube complaint

Nov 7, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

First Google make Google +. Then they add it as a feature for Google users. Now they force it on you even if you don't want it. See, this is how you force people and control them.


google is way too powerful something needs to be done about it


Message 50 of 73 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes