Reply
Apr 11 2007
By: nerdindisguise Treasure Hunter 9073 posts
Offline

you tube problem

26 replies 2 views Edited Apr 11, 2007
When i go to youtube, i get this error
Message 1 of 27 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2007
Offline
5123 posts
 

Re: you tube problem

Apr 11, 2007
Never got that before altho it's funny. A team of highly trained monkeys have
been dispatched to deal with this situation. Now thats funny. *lol*


Message 2 of 27 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/17/2006
Offline
8643 posts
 

Re: Re: you tube problem

Apr 11, 2007
why does ur pc look so crappy do u have windows 2000 Smiley Tongue
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-05
Message 3 of 27 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/09/2005
Offline
9073 posts
 

Re: you tube problem

Apr 11, 2007


Cute_Arapaho wrote:
Never got that before altho it's funny. A team of highly trained monkeys have
been dispatched to deal with this situation. Now thats funny. *lol*




You know, i didnt even see that part, i didnt fake this though, thats what its been saying when i try to go to youtube. As for the crappy pic, i use the 2000 theme so i get better frames in counter strike, i usually have a lot of stuff running and it makes my pc go faster.
Message 4 of 27 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/17/2006
Offline
8643 posts
 

Re: Re: you tube problem

Apr 11, 2007
oh u play CSS and if u got xfire add me united89
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-05
Message 5 of 27 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/09/2005
Offline
9073 posts
 

Re: Re: you tube problem

Apr 11, 2007


PSP_FAN_4567 wrote:
oh u play CSS and if u got xfire add me united89


I dotn use xfire much but im on Mirc 24/7 if u have it, i idle #turbulence and #sourceinvite
Message 6 of 27 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/09/2005
Offline
9073 posts
 

Re: Re: you tube problem

Apr 11, 2007
Heres what my desktop looks like most of the time.
Message 7 of 27 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2007
Offline
5123 posts
 

Re: you tube problem

Apr 11, 2007


Boywithhair wrote:
You know, i didnt even see that part, i didnt fake this though, thats what its been saying when i try to go to youtube. As for the crappy pic, i use the 2000 theme so i get better frames in counter strike, i usually have a lot of stuff running and it makes my pc go faster.

I know you didn't. I just found that part funny.

Message 8 of 27 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2007
Offline
5123 posts
 

Re: Re: you tube problem

Apr 11, 2007
Thats a kewl looking desktop wallpaper.


Message Edited by Cute_Arapaho on 04-11-2007 03:01 AM

Message 9 of 27 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/17/2006
Offline
8643 posts
 

Re: Re: Re: you tube problem

Apr 11, 2007
cool u got a core 2 duo pc
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-05
Message 10 of 27 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes