3322 posts

Re: you have to ask yourself

Nov 29, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

i just know its something i cant describe

A feeling that has no explanation?

yes like you know the difference you made wont be noticed until your gone

I know the feeling.  You feel like you have to be gone in order for this thing to be noticed about yourself, so that makes you feel as though your time is near.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 41 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

I know the feeling.  You feel like you have to be gone in order for this thing to be noticed about yourself, so that makes you feel as though your time is near.

which makes you re think life in every aspect
true love waits
Message 42 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3322 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

right, makes you completley change your lifestyle, makes you want to make the best out of the time you have left.
Message 43 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4294 posts

Nov 29, 2006
Smiley Surprised dont think too much. it'll lead to stress and depression.
Big Bubba|| on 11/10/2005
PSN: Bubba_R
------ Sniper (3173 posts) on 05-08-2007 11:14 PM ------

1337!
Message 44 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

right, makes you completley change your lifestyle, makes you want to make the best out of the time you have left.

i do what i can man but idk now days i want to spend my remaining time with someone before i leave for boot camp
true love waits
Message 45 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3322 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

i do what i can man but idk now days i want to spend my remaining time with someone before i leave for boot camp

so after bootcamp, there is no more you?
Message 46 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

so after bootcamp, there is no more you?

when i get back i wont be the same in a relative sense
ill be in the army as a senior
and doing a 6 year contract
true love waits
Message 47 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3322 posts

Nov 29, 2006

when i get back i wont be the same in a relative sense
ill be in the army as a senior
and doing a 6 year contract

so it will still be the same you in general, but a changed person....you want to make the best of you now.
Message 48 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
37303 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:
i apologize for this thread my head is running on full emotions
you have to ask yourself has everything in your life happened for a reason thats beyind our plane of exhistence. like something is suppose to happen for our life that we never thought it would be but it appears to be so. ive had alot of weird instances in the last 2 months and it really has me wondering.  i really dont know but it seems everythings is coming together piece by piece hour by hour day by day...
sorry im rambling
carry on

I agree with that philosophy.  There are certain things in your life that will make no sense at the time but they were for a reason.  I know because many things I did made no sense at the time but then afterward I saw the reason.

A word of caution here...

Just because something happens to you for a reason DOES NOT necessarily mean that it will ever make sense in your lifetime.  It may never make sense in your grandchildrens' lifetimes.  Eventually, all will be revealed, but you have absolutely no promise from anyone that it will all be crystal clear in a few months or a few years.  All you can do is trust that He does have a reason for it and it will ultimatey benefit you and glorify Him.

So if you find yourself 5 years down the road and one particular thing still doesn't make sense, don't freak out.  Concentrate intead on the many things that now do make sense and take that as a track record of success.  You can trust that the rest does have meaning and you just can't see what that meaning is yet.  It's all under control.  Fear not.
Message 49 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3322 posts

Nov 29, 2006

DrGadget wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:
i apologize for this thread my head is running on full emotions
you have to ask yourself has everything in your life happened for a reason thats beyind our plane of exhistence. like something is suppose to happen for our life that we never thought it would be but it appears to be so. ive had alot of weird instances in the last 2 months and it really has me wondering.  i really dont know but it seems everythings is coming together piece by piece hour by hour day by day...
sorry im rambling
carry on

I agree with that philosophy.  There are certain things in your life that will make no sense at the time but they were for a reason.  I know because many things I did made no sense at the time but then afterward I saw the reason.

A word of caution here...

Just because something happens to you for a reason DOES NOT necessarily mean that it will ever make sense in your lifetime.  It may never make sense in your grandchildrens' lifetimes.  Eventually, all will be revealed, but you have absolutely no promise from anyone that it will all be crystal clear in a few months or a few years.  All you can do is trust that He does have a reason for it and it will ultimatey benefit you and glorify Him.

So if you find yourself 5 years down the road and one particular thing still doesn't make sense, don't freak out.  Concentrate intead on the many things that now do make sense and take that as a track record of success.  You can trust that the rest does have meaning and you just can't see what that meaning is yet.  It's all under control.  Fear not.

either that was a copy paste, or your a shrink.
Message 50 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes