Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:
3. Carpe Diem- please seize each and every moment of every day. Tell those important to you, that you love them, as often as possible. Live you life to the fullest, regardless of your age, because anyone of us could be taken away from this beautiful planet at any second

Thats exactly what I think...strange that i have recently been thinking about just what you have been talking about...thats how i have been living my life latley.....you only live once, why not live it to the fullest.

i live to what i can for HIM but i need to live more esp with this clock ticking

if you dont mind me asking, who is HIM?

i wont get into relgion here

Oh, now I know...ya good idea, for the sake of the other immature member of PSU.

but you know you gotta know our time here is short like a countdown begins right as we're born. carpe diem has been inscribed on many of my items and memento vivere

ya, i believe in the countdown, we are all born with a start and finish date....freaky...ever listen to the song "time" by pink floyd? it talks a lot about what this topic is about.

its been awile ill take a listen now
its just everything has been coming together like a puzzle and i am on the last pieace soon

how come? did you get a bad message from the hospital or something?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 21 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Re: you have to ask yourself

Nov 29, 2006

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:
3. Carpe Diem- please seize each and every moment of every day. Tell those important to you, that you love them, as often as possible. Live you life to the fullest, regardless of your age, because anyone of us could be taken away from this beautiful planet at any second

Thats exactly what I think...strange that i have recently been thinking about just what you have been talking about...thats how i have been living my life latley.....you only live once, why not live it to the fullest.

i live to what i can for HIM but i need to live more esp with this clock ticking

Oh, now I know...ya good idea, for the sake of the other immature member of PSU.

but you know you gotta know our time here is short like a countdown begins right as we're born. carpe diem has been inscribed on many of my items and memento vivere

ya, i believe in the countdown, we are all born with a start and finish date....freaky...ever listen to the song "time" by pink floyd? it talks a lot about what this topic is about.

its just everything has been coming together like a puzzle and i am on the last pieace soon

eh you can say it that way
i took an entrance exam for the military and i wasnt sured if i qualified for the job i wanted
oh i got it which is making me wonder now
true love waits
Message 22 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3322 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

eh you can say it that way
i took an entrance exam for the military and i wasnt sured if i qualified for the job i wanted
oh i got it which is making me wonder now

wonder what?
oh hey, did you listen to that song yet?
Message 23 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Nov 29, 2006

wonder what?

i couodnt find it
if this is the begining of the end
true love waits
Message 24 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Nov 29, 2006
Lord, sorry to get a bit off topic, but what branch fo the military you get into?

If you need support for Star Wars Battlefront II, Pm me.

~ The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had ~

Message 25 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
952 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Lt.Agar wrote:
Lord, sorry to get a bit off topic, but what branch fo the military you get into?

hahahahahah
Message 26 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3322 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

wonder what?

i couodnt find it
if this is the begining of the end

look up the lyrics then...
the end was suppose to be 6-6-06....it wasnt, so now i dont know when its gonna hit us.
Message 27 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

Well said. Sorry to say, a girl in my grade committed suicide on Saturday, I wish she could have held on to this advice.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, you should really try it.
Message 28 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4020 posts

Re: Re: you have to ask yourself

Nov 29, 2006
i think everthing happens for a reason also. look at a clock it just keeps shaving seconds off our lives...
Photobucket
Message 29 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Solid_Soldier wrote:

Lt.Agar wrote:

hahahahahah

...? A simple question must be laughed at? Wow... your pathetic.

If you need support for Star Wars Battlefront II, Pm me.

~ The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had ~

Message 30 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes