Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Re: you have to ask yourself

Nov 29, 2006

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:
3. Carpe Diem- please seize each and every moment of every day. Tell those important to you, that you love them, as often as possible. Live you life to the fullest, regardless of your age, because anyone of us could be taken away from this beautiful planet at any second

Thats exactly what I think...strange that i have recently been thinking about just what you have been talking about...thats how i have been living my life latley.....you only live once, why not live it to the fullest.

i live to what i can for HIM but i need to live more esp with this clock ticking

if you dont mind me asking, who is HIM?

i wont get into relgion here

true love waits
Message 11 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3322 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:
3. Carpe Diem- please seize each and every moment of every day. Tell those important to you, that you love them, as often as possible. Live you life to the fullest, regardless of your age, because anyone of us could be taken away from this beautiful planet at any second

Thats exactly what I think...strange that i have recently been thinking about just what you have been talking about...thats how i have been living my life latley.....you only live once, why not live it to the fullest.

i live to what i can for HIM but i need to live more esp with this clock ticking

Oh, now I know...ya good idea, for the sake of the other immature member of PSU.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 12 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6814 posts

Nov 29, 2006
i dont plan on dieing anytime soon and the 1# goal i have for myself
is to make history in any way possible so my name will be rembered for centeries to come

i'm pretty sure Facebook and Twitter are the pretense to Skynet
Message 13 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Oh, now I know...ya good idea, for the sake of the other immature member of PSU.

but you know you gotta know our time here is short like a countdown begins right as we're born. carpe diem has been inscribed on many of my items and memento vivere
true love waits
Message 14 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Nov 29, 2006

...BARNIE... wrote:
is to make history in any way possible so my name will be rembered for centeries to come

i laugh at this because you will never be remembered that way we're not meant to
true love waits
Message 15 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6814 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

...BARNIE... wrote:

i laugh at this because you will never be remembered that way we're not meant to

what ?
says who ?

i'm pretty sure Facebook and Twitter are the pretense to Skynet
Message 16 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3322 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

but you know you gotta know our time here is short like a countdown begins right as we're born. carpe diem has been inscribed on many of my items and memento vivere

ya, i believe in the countdown, we are all born with a start and finish date....freaky...ever listen to the song "time" by pink floyd? it talks a lot about what this topic is about.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 17 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

ya, i believe in the countdown, we are all born with a start and finish date....freaky...ever listen to the song "time" by pink floyd? it talks a lot about what this topic is about.

its been awile ill take a listen now
its just everything has been coming together like a puzzle and i am on the last pieace soon
true love waits
Message 18 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Nov 29, 2006
The is a reason for everything. And I'll say ti again as I have said it to many.

Life is a room full of doors, some are open, some are closed.
Thsoe that are open you can choose to go into new rooms with more doors
Those that are closed, can not be opened, and cannot be achieved (Goals)
If you so choose the go through say the Right door, the doors prior to wealking through that door will close and no longer be a choice.

You make a descision in life that effects a whole bunch of others ones in whcih when you finally choose just one, you must know that all the other options are gone. They may come back again, you just need to follow the right doors.

Doors ~ Ian B.

If you need support for Star Wars Battlefront II, Pm me.

~ The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had ~

Message 19 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8547 posts

Nov 29, 2006
No, your life is pointless:smileyindifferent: Accept it. And move on.
Message 20 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes