Reply
Nov 29 2006
By: Lordofdragons~ Limit Breaker 24387 posts
Offline

you have to ask yourself

58 replies 2 views Edited Nov 29, 2006
i apologize for this thread my head is running on full emotions
you have to ask yourself has everything in your life happened for a reason thats beyind our plane of exhistence. like something is suppose to happen for our life that we never thought it would be but it appears to be so. ive had alot of weird instances in the last 2 months and it really has me wondering.  i really dont know but it seems everythings is coming together piece by piece hour by hour day by day...
sorry im rambling
carry on
true love waits
Message 1 of 59 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/06/2006
Offline
3322 posts
 

Re: you have to ask yourself

Nov 29, 2006
I agree with you.
I feel that everything happens for a reason.
Every action leads to someting else.
there is a reason for everything that happens to you...good or bad...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 2 of 59 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/08/2006
Offline
2881 posts
 

Re: you have to ask yourself

Nov 29, 2006


Gnar_Kill wrote:
I agree with you.
I feel that everything happens for a reason.
Every action leads to someting else.
there is a reason for everything that happens to you...good or bad...


same here
Photobucket
Join www.technicallity.com
|Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669).|

Message 3 of 59 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: you have to ask yourself

Nov 29, 2006
3. Carpe Diem- please seize each and every moment of every day. Tell those important to you, that you love them, as often as possible. Live you life to the fullest, regardless of your age, because anyone of us could be taken away from this beautiful planet at any second
true love waits
Message 4 of 59 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/22/2006
Offline
952 posts
 

Re: you have to ask yourself

Nov 29, 2006
i want you to do something

go outside, look at the sky and realize how big the world is, and realize that earth is smaller than a golf ball compared to jupiter, and space that keeps going on and on and on is soo big. and your on that little tiny golf ball, just made your world smaller didnt i?
Message 5 of 59 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/06/2006
Offline
3322 posts
 

Re: you have to ask yourself

Nov 29, 2006


Lord of dragons wrote:
3. Carpe Diem- please seize each and every moment of every day. Tell those important to you, that you love them, as often as possible. Live you life to the fullest, regardless of your age, because anyone of us could be taken away from this beautiful planet at any second



Thats exactly what I think...strange that i have recently been thinking about just what you have been talking about...thats how i have been living my life latley.....you only live once, why not live it to the fullest.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 6 of 59 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: you have to ask yourself

Nov 29, 2006


Solid_Soldier wrote:
i want you to do something

go outside, look at the sky and realize how big the world is, and realize that earth is smaller than a golf ball compared to jupiter, and space that keeps going on and on and on is soo big. and your on that little tiny golf ball, just made your world smaller didnt i?


i disregarded what you said
true love waits
Message 7 of 59 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: you have to ask yourself

Nov 29, 2006


Gnar_Kill wrote:


Lord of dragons wrote:
3. Carpe Diem- please seize each and every moment of every day. Tell those important to you, that you love them, as often as possible. Live you life to the fullest, regardless of your age, because anyone of us could be taken away from this beautiful planet at any second



Thats exactly what I think...strange that i have recently been thinking about just what you have been talking about...thats how i have been living my life latley.....you only live once, why not live it to the fullest.


i live to what i can for HIM but i need to live more esp with this clock ticking
true love waits
Message 8 of 59 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/14/2005
Offline
6814 posts
 

Re: you have to ask yourself

Nov 29, 2006
you've been playing to many video games dude lol
 
 


i'm pretty sure Facebook and Twitter are the pretense to Skynet
Message 9 of 59 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/06/2006
Offline
3322 posts
 

Re: you have to ask yourself

Nov 29, 2006


Lord of dragons wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


Lord of dragons wrote:
3. Carpe Diem- please seize each and every moment of every day. Tell those important to you, that you love them, as often as possible. Live you life to the fullest, regardless of your age, because anyone of us could be taken away from this beautiful planet at any second



Thats exactly what I think...strange that i have recently been thinking about just what you have been talking about...thats how i have been living my life latley.....you only live once, why not live it to the fullest.


i live to what i can for HIM but i need to live more esp with this clock ticking


if you dont mind me asking, who is HIM?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 10 of 59 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes