Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Re: xbox360

Dec 24, 2006

PhantomBangle wrote:
Uhmmm...yeah it does. As a matter of fact the 360 is better than the ps3 in it's current state.

yes right now the 360 is better for now but when the ps3 has more updates and better games that more people like, like moter storm it just might be better
Message 21 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5235 posts

Dec 24, 2006
Why do you guys still fight over graphics? It's a matter of perspective, one person might think PS3 has better graphics, someone else thinks Xbox looks better, there isn't just one right answer.
Xbox LIVE Gamterag: The Lone Wolf17
PSN: TheLoneWolf17
Message 22 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Dec 24, 2006

sk8erdude3098 wrote:
Why do you guys still fight over graphics? It's a matter of perspective, one person might think PS3 has better graphics, someone else thinks Xbox looks better, there isn't just one right answer.

beacuse it is fun
Message 23 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Dec 24, 2006
each has its perks and low points.

Message 24 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15503 posts

Dec 24, 2006

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:
the ps3 has better graphics and other things and the wii i havent got one yet so i dont know much about it yet

If you're still spouting the "PS3 has better graphics" comments, you obviously haven't played a 360, let alone the PS3. Will it have better graphics in the future? Maybe. Does it have better graphics now? The answer has the same answer as the following question.. Do snowballs survive in molten lava? And graphics aren't important anyways.

yes i have played 360 the ps3 has better graphics the wii graphics on some games are really bad and snowballs dont survive in molten lava

You're obviously lieing. I am in no way biased in this sort of discussion. I'd gladly purchase a PS3 if I had the money. There is now way that PS3's current games have better graphics than 360's current games.

im not some games on ps3 ahve better graphics and there arent that many out right now so... and on 360 some games are better in graphics it just all in the mader of opinon

Yes. I'm sure that Resistance has better graphics then Fifa Road to Fifa World Cup. When comparing cross platform games however, they clearly have the same graphics. In fact, I think that 360 graphics are a little more toned. Just slightly better.

like u siad resistance has amazing graphics...... when 360 come out with halo3 thats is going to have some of the best graphics and sony will come out with more games that have really good graphics and gran turismo hd is going to have the best graphics so far i think when it comes out and i thinkt he ps3 has a little better graphics then xbox360 in my opinin and also the ps3 can play blue ray disk and 360 can't so thats another thing better about the ps3

Message Edited by ps2masta1 on 12-24-2006 03:05 PM

The Resistance reference was simply a joke. Obviously when you compare two totally different games, you won't get a good perception on graphics. Playing the games themselves, and seeing the stills in that PS3/360 comparison on IGN or Gamespot of cross platform games, I'd have to say 360 has better graphics. And going even farther then graphics, I think that the 360 itself, games, online and all included, is much better than the PS3.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 25 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Dec 24, 2006

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:
the ps3 has better graphics and other things and the wii i havent got one yet so i dont know much about it yet

If you're still spouting the "PS3 has better graphics" comments, you obviously haven't played a 360, let alone the PS3. Will it have better graphics in the future? Maybe. Does it have better graphics now? The answer has the same answer as the following question.. Do snowballs survive in molten lava? And graphics aren't important anyways.

yes i have played 360 the ps3 has better graphics the wii graphics on some games are really bad and snowballs dont survive in molten lava

You're obviously lieing. I am in no way biased in this sort of discussion. I'd gladly purchase a PS3 if I had the money. There is now way that PS3's current games have better graphics than 360's current games.

im not some games on ps3 ahve better graphics and there arent that many out right now so... and on 360 some games are better in graphics it just all in the mader of opinon

Yes. I'm sure that Resistance has better graphics then Fifa Road to Fifa World Cup. When comparing cross platform games however, they clearly have the same graphics. In fact, I think that 360 graphics are a little more toned. Just slightly better.

like u siad resistance has amazing graphics...... when 360 come out with halo3 thats is going to have some of the best graphics and sony will come out with more games that have really good graphics and gran turismo hd is going to have the best graphics so far i think when it comes out and i thinkt he ps3 has a little better graphics then xbox360 in my opinin and also the ps3 can play blue ray disk and 360 can't so thats another thing better about the ps3

The Resistance reference was simply a joke. Obviously when you compare two totally different games, you won't get a good perception on graphics. Playing the games themselves, and seeing the stills in that PS3/360 comparison on IGN or Gamespot of cross platform games, I'd have to say 360 has better graphics. And going even farther then graphics, I think that the 360 itself, games, online and all included, is much better than the PS3.

oh.... well but if u paly online with the 360 u have to pay and on the ps3 u dont have to another thing better about the ps3
Message 26 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15503 posts

Dec 24, 2006

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

oh.... well but if u paly online with the 360 u have to pay and on the ps3 u dont have to another thing better about the ps3

Well comparing their two online services, I think that you not paying for service with the PS3 is actually a down point. You get what you pay for with Live.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 27 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Dec 24, 2006

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

Well comparing their two online services, I think that you not paying for service with the PS3 is actually a down point. You get what you pay for with Live.

how is it a down point?????? and it is just the same if u pay for xbox live u get the same stuff as the ps3 whats the difference
Message 28 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

Dec 24, 2006
Topic locked:  Console comparison topics aren't allowed due to them always resulting in flame wars.  Thanks.

Message 29 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes