Sackboy
546 posts

Re: xbox360

Dec 24, 2006
    The 360 is near idential in power to the PS3, so yes.
A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig.

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your sig.
Message 11 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6056 posts

Dec 24, 2006
I think a mod is going to come in here and say, "Verses threads are not permited," because ITS AGAINST THE RULES!

Message 12 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Dec 24, 2006

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:
the ps3 has better graphics and other things and the wii i havent got one yet so i dont know much about it yet

If you're still spouting the "PS3 has better graphics" comments, you obviously haven't played a 360, let alone the PS3. Will it have better graphics in the future? Maybe. Does it have better graphics now? The answer has the same answer as the following question.. Do snowballs survive in molten lava? And graphics aren't important anyways.

yes i have played 360 the ps3 has better graphics the wii graphics on some games are really bad and snowballs dont survive in molten lava
Message 13 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4683 posts

Re: Re: xbox360

Dec 24, 2006
no way. that piece of crap cant even play hd dvd movies.
2008 DODGE Challenger
Message 14 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15503 posts

Dec 24, 2006

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:
the ps3 has better graphics and other things and the wii i havent got one yet so i dont know much about it yet

If you're still spouting the "PS3 has better graphics" comments, you obviously haven't played a 360, let alone the PS3. Will it have better graphics in the future? Maybe. Does it have better graphics now? The answer has the same answer as the following question.. Do snowballs survive in molten lava? And graphics aren't important anyways.

yes i have played 360 the ps3 has better graphics the wii graphics on some games are really bad and snowballs dont survive in molten lava

You're obviously lieing. I am in no way biased in this sort of discussion. I'd gladly purchase a PS3 if I had the money. There is now way that PS3's current games have better graphics than 360's current games.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 15 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Re: Re: xbox360

Dec 24, 2006

Antoniocool wrote:
no way. that piece of crap cant even play hd dvd movies.

which piece of crap
Message 16 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Dec 24, 2006

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

You're obviously lieing. I am in no way biased in this sort of discussion. I'd gladly purchase a PS3 if I had the money. There is now way that PS3's current games have better graphics than 360's current games.

im not some games on ps3 ahve better graphics and there arent that many out right now so... and on 360 some games are better in graphics it just all in the mader of opinon
Message 17 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15503 posts

Dec 24, 2006

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

im not some games on ps3 ahve better graphics and there arent that many out right now so... and on 360 some games are better in graphics it just all in the mader of opinon

Yes. I'm sure that Resistance has better graphics then Fifa Road to Fifa World Cup. When comparing cross platform games however, they clearly have the same graphics. In fact, I think that 360 graphics are a little more toned. Just slightly better.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 18 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Dec 24, 2006

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ps2masta1 wrote:

Yes. I'm sure that Resistance has better graphics then Fifa Road to Fifa World Cup. When comparing cross platform games however, they clearly have the same graphics. In fact, I think that 360 graphics are a little more toned. Just slightly better.

like u siad resistance has amazing graphics...... when 360 come out with halo3 thats is going to have some of the best graphics and sony will come out with more games that have really good graphics and gran turismo hd is going to have the best graphics so far i think when it comes out and i thinkt he ps3 has a little better graphics then xbox360 in my opinin and also the ps3 can play blue ray disk and 360 can't so thats another thing better about the ps3

Message Edited by ps2masta1 on 12-24-2006 03:05 PM
Message 19 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1987 posts

Dec 24, 2006
Uhmmm...yeah it does. As a matter of fact the 360 is better than the ps3 in it's current state.

Message 20 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes