Last Guardian
13470 posts

Re: xbox

Jan 22, 2007

NintendoTogepi wrote:

SocomMaster11 wrote:

NintendoTogepi wrote:

psp-gizmo wrote:
i was wandering... WHY do the x-box fanboys come, to the playstation underground? is it just because they feel they must trash it in anyway possible because they have nothing better to do?

i am not trashing the x-box, just wander why the x-box fanboys come here(if they hate ps)!?!

2000th post!

Message Edited by psp-gizmo on 01-22-2007 10:06 AM

They know that have the worst console because they weren't patient enough to wait for the PlayStation 3 and Wii. So they come and insult the PS3 on here and the Wii on NSider.

It is the only way for them to feel better .

This is when the 360 owners talk **bleep**. When noobs like this one right here act like babies. This is why the OT sux now... Btw noob, I purchased a 360 on Chirstmas day:smileywink: I had all three options.

Youch. I feel bad for you.

The Nintendo DS Lite, the PlayStation Portable, the Wii and the PlayStation 3 are all better purchases then the Xbox 360. And trust me, I know this from experience.

I have a 360, PSP, and a Wii, and the 360 blows them all away. Discussion over.

Message 11 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8935 posts

Jan 22, 2007

NintendoTogepi wrote:

SocomMaster11 wrote:

NintendoTogepi wrote:

psp-gizmo wrote:
i was wandering... WHY do the x-box fanboys come, to the playstation underground? is it just because they feel they must trash it in anyway possible because they have nothing better to do?

i am not trashing the x-box, just wander why the x-box fanboys come here(if they hate ps)!?!

2000th post!

They know that have the worst console because they weren't patient enough to wait for the PlayStation 3 and Wii. So they come and insult the PS3 on here and the Wii on NSider.

This is when the 360 owners talk **bleep**. When noobs like this one right here act like babies. This is why the OT sux now... Btw noob, I purchased a 360 on Chirstmas day:smileywink: I had all three options.

The Nintendo DS Lite, the PlayStation Portable, the Wii and the PlayStation 3 are all better purchases then the Xbox 360. And trust me, I know this from experience.

Do you actually have any reasons, or do you just expect us to trust you becuase you "know this from experience"?
Message 12 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2059 posts

Jan 22, 2007

SPARTEN II wrote:

NintendoTogepi wrote:

SocomMaster11 wrote:

NintendoTogepi wrote:

psp-gizmo wrote:

2000th post!

Do you actually have any reasons, or do you just expect us to trust you becuase you "know this from experience"?

I own a Nintendo DS Lite and a Wii and my cousin owns a PlayStation 3 and a Xbox 360.

Having played all four extensively the Nintendo DS Lite, Wii and PlayStation 3 are MILES above the Xbox 360.

The Xbox 360 has a lack of game variety, it's not very innovative at all, it's not as fun as the other systems, it makes you pay for online and it breaks. VERY. OFTEN.

Oh and as for the PlayStation Portable? Well, it could not possibly be as bad as the Xbox 360.

Message Edited by NintendoTogepi on 01-22-2007 10:24 AM
Message 13 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2598 posts

Jan 22, 2007
we dont like you please leave
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 14 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Jan 22, 2007
Now now young ones. Play nice. It's the off topic forum. They can post here if they want even if it makes more sense for them to be on Xbox.com forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 15 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes