Jan 22 2007
By: kinggizmo Gaming Beast 2570 posts

xbox

14 replies 1 views Edited Jan 22, 2007
i was wandering... WHY do the x-box fanboys come, to the playstation underground? is it just because they feel they must trash it in anyway possible because they have nothing better to do?

i am not trashing the x-box, just wander why the x-box fanboys come here(if they hate ps)!?!

2000th post!

Message Edited by psp-gizmo on 01-22-2007 10:06 AM
Message 1 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Re: xbox

Jan 22, 2007

psp-gizmo wrote:
i was wandering... WHY do the x-box fanboys come, to the playstation underground? is it just because they feel they must trash it in anyway possible because they have nothing better to do?

i am not trashing the x-box, just wander why the x-box fanboys come here(if they hate ps)!?!

2000th post!

First off, it's wonder....Second off, it's Xbox. Third off, I like Sony and Microsoft. Many people have 360's and are on this forum like me and we are not fanboysSmiley Indifferent

Message 2 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2570 posts

Jan 22, 2007

SocomMaster11 wrote:

psp-gizmo wrote:

2000th post!

First off, it's wonder....Second off, it's Xbox. Third off, I like Sony and Microsoft. Many people have 360's and are on this forum like me and we are not fanboysSmiley Indifferent

i just talking about the people who come here to trash teh playstation, who are generally x-box fanboys
Message 3 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2598 posts

Jan 22, 2007

SocomMaster11 wrote:

psp-gizmo wrote:

2000th post!

yeah i have a 360 and im not a fanboy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 4 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Jan 22, 2007

psp-gizmo wrote:

SocomMaster11 wrote:

psp-gizmo wrote:

2000th post!

i just talking about the people who come here to trash teh playstation, who are generally x-box fanboys

I have never seen anyone do that unless someone talked **bleep** about the 360 first.

Message 5 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2059 posts

Jan 22, 2007

psp-gizmo wrote:

2000th post!

They know that have the worst console because they weren't patient enough to wait for the PlayStation 3 and Wii. So they come and insult the PS3 on here and the Wii on NSider.

It is the only way for them to feel better .
Message 6 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2598 posts

Jan 22, 2007

NintendoTogepi wrote:

psp-gizmo wrote:

2000th post!

They know that have the worst console because they weren't patient enough to wait for the PlayStation 3 and Wii. So they come and insult the PS3 on here and the Wii on NSider.

hay look a nintendo fanboy good to see you here fellaSmiley Wink

Message Edited by meggaa_godzilla on 01-22-2007 10:15 AM
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 7 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Jan 22, 2007

NintendoTogepi wrote:

psp-gizmo wrote:

2000th post!

This is when the 360 owners talk **bleep**. When noobs like this one right here act like babies. This is why the OT sux now... Btw noob, I purchased a 360 on Chirstmas daySmiley Wink I had all three options.

Message 8 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2059 posts

Jan 22, 2007

meggaa_godzilla wrote:

NintendoTogepi wrote:

psp-gizmo wrote:

2000th post!

hay look a nintendo fanboy good to see you here fellaSmiley Wink

Message Edited by meggaa_godzilla on 01-22-2007 10:15 AM

Yep.

I switch between liking Sony and not liking Sony too.
Message 9 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2059 posts

Jan 22, 2007

SocomMaster11 wrote:

NintendoTogepi wrote:

psp-gizmo wrote:

2000th post!

This is when the 360 owners talk **bleep**. When noobs like this one right here act like babies. This is why the OT sux now... Btw noob, I purchased a 360 on Chirstmas daySmiley Wink I had all three options.

Youch. I feel bad for you.

The Nintendo DS Lite, the PlayStation Portable, the Wii and the PlayStation 3 are all better purchases then the Xbox 360. And trust me, I know this from experience.
Message 10 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes