Treasure Hunter
6345 posts

Re: xbox live

Dec 3, 2006
woow this xbl sounds pretty cool..and yes, i would rather pay 5 bucks a month instead of the laggy servers for ps2. Is there also a video chat for the xbox?
Add me, PSN xRobby
Photobucket
War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter to kill each other.'' - Niko Bellic
Message 11 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
41471 posts

Dec 3, 2006

xXRobbyXx wrote:
woow this xbl sounds pretty cool..and yes, i would rather pay 5 bucks a month instead of the laggy servers for ps2. Is there also a video chat for the xbox?

yeah if both of you have the 30 dollar camera
(((())))))))))))))))))==================================-----
*New Game* Infinite Undiscovery
*New DVD* Protest The Hero
*New CD* System Divide - The Conscious Sedation

LoTGD ~!~ RBN ~!~ got xheevos? ~!~ XNA Club ~!~ ** PS Past #1** ~!~ twitter
Message 12 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12621 posts

Dec 3, 2006

xXRobbyXx wrote:

The ps3 online is outdated technology. Anyone who says otherwise has never played xbl.
Message 13 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
41471 posts

Dec 3, 2006
just to give an idea of my gamercard its linked to my sig.........

I have a gamerscore of 12,000 points, my avatar from Oblivion which you see but is different for my friends.  I'm set to Pro and have 5 stars from players/friends saying good things about me online.  You can see my last 10 played games.  You see this for everyone that was a 360, and when you click on them it goes into way more specifics...a breakdown of the gamerscore, send voice message, video chat, invite to game...etc

Message 14 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
41471 posts

Dec 3, 2006

Fenderson wrote:

xXRobbyXx wrote:

The ps3 online is outdated technology. Anyone who says otherwise has never played xbl.

come one now...dont turn into a basher here.....  just try to answer this guys questions.... 

Message 15 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12621 posts

Dec 3, 2006

iruhl wrote:

Fenderson wrote:

xXRobbyXx wrote:

come one now...dont turn into a basher here.....  just try to answer this guys questions.... 

Atleast you never said it wasnt true.. I have a ps3 and the online sucks. So i'm not speaking out my ass.

But..
1 on 1 chat
Mic support for all games.(PS3 version of CoD3 has NO mic support)
Gamerscore
Feedback system
univeral username
updates
video chat
lag free

I'm probably missing alot.
Message 16 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
41471 posts

Dec 4, 2006
COD3 has no mic support?  are you kidding me!?  wow....thats next gen!

Message 17 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Dec 4, 2006

iruhl wrote:

Fenderson wrote:

xXRobbyXx wrote:

Atleast you never said it wasnt true.. I have a ps3 and the online sucks. So i'm not speaking out my ass.

But..
1 on 1 chat
Gamerscore
Feedback system
univeral username
updates
video chat
lag free

Thanks you guys for making me want a 360 more and more and more. I have a question: Are those microsoft points worth it?

geez I'm so getting a 360 hehe
Message 18 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12621 posts

Dec 4, 2006

i am a nutcrack wrote:

iruhl wrote:

Fenderson wrote:

xXRobbyXx wrote:

But..
1 on 1 chat
Gamerscore
Feedback system
univeral username
updates
video chat
lag free

Thanks you guys for making me want a 360 more and more and more. I have a question: Are those microsoft points worth it?

Depends what you spend them on... With MS points you can download full versions of games like Motal Combat 3 and Street Fighter II even Doom I and II. You can also download new quest and missions in Oblivion.
Message 19 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Dec 4, 2006

i am a nutcrack wrote:

iruhl wrote:

Fenderson wrote:

xXRobbyXx wrote:

But..
1 on 1 chat
Gamerscore
Feedback system
univeral username
updates
video chat
lag free

Depends what you spend them on... With MS points you can download full versions of games like Motal Combat 3 and Street Fighter II even Doom I and II. You can also download new quest and missions in Oblivion.

Geez then thats definitely worth it. I hope microsoft don't terminate the xbox live server or something...... that would suck ballzzzz
Message 20 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes