First Son
20 posts

Re: xbox 360 better then the PS3

Mar 16, 2014

ralahinn1 wrote:

Videogameaddict2 wrote:

went in for emergency surgery after accidently recreating a scene from Alien).  

You recreated the scene from Alien where somebody is drinking coffee? Big deal!. I drink coffee every day but I dont brag about it or need surgery because of it. Maybe it was poison that looked like coffee.

Message 21 of 24 (100 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2014

i was one of the lucky few that didnt ever have the rrod problem on my 360. though i hardly ever played it so i sold it for a launch ps3. this is the second time it died, yet i still prefer it over the xbox. why? bc and it has all my favorite games whereas the xbox360 just had tales of vesperia. yeah i know it has lost oddessy too but eh, i couldnt really get into that game.

and anyone who says the "controller" is better is just kidding themselves. its an oppinion. i prefer the sony controller over microsoft. but thats just my oppinion.

The-White-Wolf-Sig.jpg

Message 22 of 24 (98 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 22, 2014

I just want to apologize for the post i was just heated about not being able to play on my ps3, which im pretty sure some of you would to if you couldn't play on your ps3 as well, and I really do enjoy the the console and the crontroller, etc. If i came off as rude or indecent to some people then I would just like to apologize. I have been a sony type of guy ever since i was a kid, starting off with the ps1 of course, and i enjoy the games that i am able to play on it that aren't available on the xbox (god of war) and somewhat like the community all together better then the xbox community, atleast for my interactions inbetween both communities. I was never here posting this to troll, flame, etc. but more of just because i was heated, as i mentioned in the beginning of this post. I did not in fact create this profile just to post this for i have been part of psn for about a year. The fact that more or less of you kept your cool and were more hospitable about the whole situation. For the people that were talking about the older consoles and what not I do not have the old fat ps3 i actually have the ps3 super slim. Right now i'm just saving up my money to buy a new ps3 instead of getting this one fixed since with my luck it will most likely just give out on me again.

Message 23 of 24 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22462 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2014

smart phones are nice.. but not so much for forums..

a whole wall of text.. and with the white out background of this forums..

i'm guessing we are discussion that Xbox360 is better than the PS3 ?

are we comparing the sale numbers?  since last i heard both are selling the same amount 80 millions..

still.. we are moving to the current gen now..  PS4 vs Xbox One vs Wii- U..

lonewhitewolf1 wrote:

and anyone who says the "controller" is better is just kidding themselves. its an oppinion. i prefer the sony controller over microsoft. but thats just my oppinion.

true.. believe it or not.. the reason i sticked with Playstation was simply for the controller Smiley Happy.. and of course the games library..

but 1st thing i'm considering ist he controller.. since if i'm holding something for 8-9 hours.. i need it to be comfortable..  for me the Playstation controllers fit perfectly

Mod Edit:  There is not much for discussion value here as this thread will now be locked, thanks! - TTurtle

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 24 (52 Views)
0 Likes