Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/17/2006
Offline
3614 posts
 

Re: wuts ur favorite system

Jan 22, 2007
ps3.............just look at my username and you know what I prefer!
Message 21 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/01/2006
Offline
2059 posts
 

Re: wuts ur favorite system

Jan 22, 2007


PS2master4444 wrote:
I like the PS3 and 360 equally.  They both have their strengths and unique points.  I despise the Wii though.  In my opinion it's for kids 12 and under.


You're wrong I am afraid.

People of all ages love it, from my 20 year old cousin to my 72 year old Grandmother.
Message 22 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2005
Offline
4095 posts
 

Re: wuts ur favorite system

Jan 22, 2007


chaingangsoldier69 wrote:
xbox 360



Message 23 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 11/30/2003
Offline
45517 posts
 

Re: wuts ur favorite system

Jan 22, 2007


KING_omletGRIM wrote:


carbonox_ratchet wrote:
If I had to pick out of the new generation consoles, it would be the Xbox 360 because that's the only one I own. Out of every console, the PlayStation 2 is my favorite and no other console will come close for quite some time I reckon. The funny thing is, I haven't played my Xbox 360 since last year...


Then go play it.

My favorite system of all would have to have been the Dreamcast or PS1. But now it's the Xbox 360.





I'm not really interested in playing it right now. My PS2 is getting more love right now.
Message 24 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/31/2003
Offline
4534 posts
 

Re: wuts ur favorite system

Jan 22, 2007
Of all time...it's a tossup between my SNES and PS2. Current generation, Wii, because that's what I have right now.
OTR
Message 25 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/24/2006
Offline
6062 posts
 

Re: wuts ur favorite system

Jan 22, 2007


Reaper101 wrote:
out of the 3rd generation game systems which is xbox 360 Wii and PS3

and what game with wutever game system u put

I LOVE THE WII WITH ZELDA,RED STEEL,AND EXCITE TRUCK


Message Edited by Reaper101 on 01-22-2007 10:08 AM

As of right now, the Xbox 360.  The reason would be Gears of War, and XBL. 
Message 26 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/02/2005
Offline
20646 posts
 

Re: wuts ur favorite system

Jan 22, 2007


NintendoTogepi wrote:


PS2master4444 wrote:
I like the PS3 and 360 equally.  They both have their strengths and unique points.  I despise the Wii though.  In my opinion it's for kids 12 and under.


You're wrong I am afraid.

People of all ages love it, from my 20 year old cousin to my 72 year old Grandmother.


You have your opinion and I have mine, and I'm still sticking by mine.  As of now I still respect your opinion, and that's why I haven't gotten mad and really flamed you that bad.  I suggest you start respecting peoples' opinions also instead of always bashing them and the systems they like because one, you're not getting any where or accomplishing anything by doing so, and two, you might regret it in the future.


Message Edited by PS2master4444 on 01-22-2007 03:44 PM
Message 27 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2005
Offline
4294 posts
 

Re: wuts ur favorite system

Jan 22, 2007
The third station of play.
Big Bubba|| on 11/10/2005
PSN: Bubba_R
------ Sniper (3173 posts) on 05-08-2007 11:14 PM ------

1337!
Message 28 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/06/2005
Offline
4969 posts
 

Re: wuts ur favorite system

Jan 22, 2007
Message 29 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 08/29/2005
Offline
12093 posts
 

Re: wuts ur favorite system

Jan 22, 2007
360- Gears of War, PDZ and PSU!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Message 30 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes