Dec 13 2006
By: Candyman0024 Treasure Hunter 7955 posts

wow shut up

7 replies 0 views Edited Dec 13, 2006
no disrespect but these kids posting things on how they got into a 20v20 fight and swat team called on em and beating up kids n stuff uhhhhh sorry but it dont make u look kool stop tryin to look like a hardazz on a fansite ppl will just think ur a geek 30yrs old living with his mom in the basement collecting yugioh cards for a living.. cmon now all these fights and stuff ive read arent even legit...ive read mmmmmaybe 1 that seemed real other then that nah u guys needa stop its not kool and u dont look kool
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3398 posts

Re: wow shut up

Dec 13, 2006
Well there is a report button. I'm no snitch though, sorry.
----------------------------------
The King of Fists!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
434 posts

Dec 13, 2006
fo sho
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Dec 13, 2006
And your the mentally challenged 12 yr old who posts nonsense on an internet forum trying to act tough.

If you need support for Star Wars Battlefront II, Pm me.

~ The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had ~

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1861 posts

Dec 13, 2006

Whit3boy wrote:
no disrespect but these kids posting things on how they got into a 20v20 fight and swat team called on em and beating up kids n stuff uhhhhh sorry but it dont make u look kool stop tryin to look like a hardazz on a fansite ppl will just think ur a geek 30yrs old living with his mom in the basement collecting yugioh cards for a living.. cmon now all these fights and stuff ive read arent even legit...ive read mmmmmaybe 1 that seemed real other then that nah u guys needa stop its not kool and u dont look kool

agreed
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Dec 13, 2006
cant say i agree totally...
but ya bragging about it is stupid....why bother no one knows you..go brag to your friends or something

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Dec 13, 2006
werd, it's all getting annoying. like that indian kid:smileyfrustrated: just a hole of stupidity and racism...
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
444 posts

Dec 13, 2006
this is really funny!!!!! D:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:D:smileyvery-happy::
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (0 Views)
0 Likes