Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: wow, made all b's on finals and didn't even really study

Dec 12, 2006


Mr. Bungle wrote:


Fenderson wrote:


Mr. Bungle wrote:


Democratic wrote:
plz  the word "finals" is reserved for college. High school exams are nothing compare to college and your debts are like ants compare to my loans. So dont complain. peace


im in college you n00b.... and yes my debt is compared to your loan, specially when right now
i'm not working....when did you choose to assume things so unneccesarily?


No you're not. You're taking Physchology, Trig, Spanish, World Lit.... Theres no real Major there.


ummm yeah not quite, you usually take core classes untilyour junior year....... I'm a sophmore, why are you
guys doubting that i'm in college.... it's almost as if it's impossible to go to college


Becuase of your horrid performance and gradesSmiley Tongue
APPLE SPY
Message 11 of 26 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/13/2003
Offline
1343 posts
 

Re: wow, made all b's on finals and didn't even really study

Dec 12, 2006


Fenderson wrote:


Home_Slice wrote:
You're in college and you spelled "psychology" that poorly?

God help us all.


And hes taking Spanish 1 in college? Hmmmm.


ummm ya, you usually dont start at spanish 4 when you took spanish about  4 years ago
and don't remember anything about preterite, double object pronouns, and all the other forms....
Message 12 of 26 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/13/2003
Offline
1343 posts
 

Re: wow, made all b's on finals and didn't even really study

Dec 12, 2006


Home_Slice wrote:
You're in college and you spelled "psychology" that poorly?

God help us all.


sorry for dissapointing you, it was sorta 6:00 in the morning and i had been up all night
Message 13 of 26 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/13/2003
Offline
1343 posts
 

Re: wow, made all b's on finals and didn't even really study

Dec 12, 2006


Aowen wrote:


Mr. Bungle wrote:


Fenderson wrote:


Mr. Bungle wrote:


Democratic wrote:
plz  the word "finals" is reserved for college. High school exams are nothing compare to college and your debts are like ants compare to my loans. So dont complain. peace


im in college you n00b.... and yes my debt is compared to your loan, specially when right now
i'm not working....when did you choose to assume things so unneccesarily?


No you're not. You're taking Physchology, Trig, Spanish, World Lit.... Theres no real Major there.


ummm yeah not quite, you usually take core classes untilyour junior year....... I'm a sophmore, why are you
guys doubting that i'm in college.... it's almost as if it's impossible to go to college


Becuase of your horrid performance and gradesSmiley Tongue


my gpa aint that bad you ***
Message 14 of 26 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: wow, made all b's on finals and didn't even really study

Dec 12, 2006


Mr. Bungle wrote:


Aowen wrote:


Mr. Bungle wrote:


Fenderson wrote:


Mr. Bungle wrote:


Democratic wrote:
plz  the word "finals" is reserved for college. High school exams are nothing compare to college and your debts are like ants compare to my loans. So dont complain. peace


im in college you n00b.... and yes my debt is compared to your loan, specially when right now
i'm not working....when did you choose to assume things so unneccesarily?


No you're not. You're taking Physchology, Trig, Spanish, World Lit.... Theres no real Major there.


ummm yeah not quite, you usually take core classes untilyour junior year....... I'm a sophmore, why are you
guys doubting that i'm in college.... it's almost as if it's impossible to go to college


Becuase of your horrid performance and gradesSmiley Tongue


my gpa aint that bad you ***


I'd be absolutly horrified with a 2.8GPA
APPLE SPY
Message 15 of 26 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: wow, made all b's on finals and didn't even really study

Dec 12, 2006
grats on that..
i got my english final today, and it pretty much determines if i pass or fail. even tho i have a b already, he said this is what matters.
crap.

Message 16 of 26 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 07/01/2005
Offline
14411 posts
 

Re: wow, made all b's on finals and didn't even really study

Dec 12, 2006


crovax3000 wrote:
grats on that..
i got my english final today, and it pretty much determines if i pass or fail. even tho i have a b already, he said this is what matters.
crap.


I have english final too.
Message 17 of 26 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: wow, made all b's on finals and didn't even really study

Dec 12, 2006


PnoyOutlaw wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:
grats on that..
i got my english final today, and it pretty much determines if i pass or fail. even tho i have a b already, he said this is what matters.
crap.


I have english final too.


which english class?
im in english 50

Message 18 of 26 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/13/2003
Offline
1343 posts
 

Re: wow, made all b's on finals and didn't even really study

Dec 12, 2006


crovax3000 wrote:
grats on that..
i got my english final today, and it pretty much determines if i pass or fail. even tho i have a b already, he said this is what matters.
crap.


you got ur english final today? what you have to write a quikie essay? I hate those......

I made a 94 on my english final, even tho i made a 54 and a 71 on the 2 other tests before it
I still made a B in the class.... i dont understand... I answered the questions the same way I
always do......(she has the tests in the same format everytime...it wasn't really a final, just the
last test......)
Message 19 of 26 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: wow, made all b's on finals and didn't even really study

Dec 12, 2006


Mr. Bungle wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:
grats on that..
i got my english final today, and it pretty much determines if i pass or fail. even tho i have a b already, he said this is what matters.
crap.


you got ur english final today? what you have to write a quikie essay? I hate those......

I made a 94 on my english final, even tho i made a 54 and a 71 on the 2 other tests before it
I still made a B in the class.... i dont understand... I answered the questions the same way I
always do......(she has the tests in the same format everytime...it wasn't really a final, just the
last test......)


nope, mainly identify parts of speech, tenses, clauses, and some other crap..

Message 20 of 26 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes