Dec 12 2006
By: Mr.Bungle~ I Only Post Everything 1343 posts

wow, made all b's on finals and didn't even really study

25 replies 127 views Edited Dec 12, 2006
So this semester was pretty rough, 2 break ups, failed a bunch of tests, tried to get back with
my ex, which didnt work out, my cars been taken away for a little bit, im in $1800.00 of debt, my
mom got married, im hearing from people at my work that my brothers engaged (he hasn't even
told my family), my dad had like 3 surgeries, i got fired from work at down at school, my favorite dog
is now at my brothers house, so i dont get to see her much, i've gotten rid of alot of friends, but now
I just looked at my school web page......

oh i forgot to mention, i went into finals with this standing

Physcholgy-B
Trig-C
Spanish-C
World Lit-D

So yeah, like I was saying, I looked on my school web site where they post your final transcript with your
grades and whatnot, and I made all B'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha, i barely studied at all, I got a 94 on my lit final, an 85 on my psyc, and im assuming high on trig and
spanish... i cant see those ones cuz they're not on the special bulitin thing (webct) but yeah im like feeling
pretty good right now... now I have a 2.8 GPA.... almost got hope, but ohh well, i dont care.... I coulda gotten
into alot of schools with these grades.....

well i know most of you dont care too much, but i had to tell someone other than my mom, ahah
Message 1 of 26 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Re: wow, made all b's on finals and didn't even really study

Dec 12, 2006
plz  the word "finals" is reserved for college. High school exams are nothing compare to college and your debts are like ants compare to my loans. So dont complain. peace
Message 2 of 26 (127 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1343 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Democratic wrote:
plz  the word "finals" is reserved for college. High school exams are nothing compare to college and your debts are like ants compare to my loans. So dont complain. peace

im in college you n00b.... and yes my debt is compared to your loan, specially when right now
i'm not working....when did you choose to assume things so unneccesarily?
Message 3 of 26 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Mr. Bungle wrote:
So this semester was pretty rough, 2 break ups, failed a bunch of tests, tried to get back with
my ex, which didnt work out, my cars been taken away for a little bit, im in $1800.00 of debt, my
mom got married, im hearing from people at my work that my brothers engaged (he hasn't even
told my family), my dad had like 3 surgeries, i got fired from work at down at school, my favorite dog
is now at my brothers house, so i dont get to see her much, i've gotten rid of alot of friends, but now
I just looked at my school web page......

oh i forgot to mention, i went into finals with this standing

Physcholgy-B
Trig-C
Spanish-C
World Lit-D

So yeah, like I was saying, I looked on my school web site where they post your final transcript with your
grades and whatnot, and I made all B'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha, i barely studied at all, I got a 94 on my lit final, an 85 on my psyc, and im assuming high on trig and
spanish... i cant see those ones cuz they're not on the special bulitin thing (webct) but yeah im like feeling
pretty good right now... now I have a 2.8 GPA.... almost got hope, but ohh well, i dont care.... I coulda gotten
into alot of schools with these grades.....

well i know most of you dont care too much, but i had to tell someone other than my mom, ahah

That just sucks big monkey ballzz Hope everything turn out better for youSmiley Sad
Message 4 of 26 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12621 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Mr. Bungle wrote:

Democratic wrote:

im in college you n00b.... and yes my debt is compared to your loan, specially when right now

No you're not. You're taking Physchology, Trig, Spanish, World Lit.... Theres no real Major there.
Message 5 of 26 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Dec 12, 2006
2.8GPASmiley Indifferent Try Harder...

Last year, before I moved here, 2 quaters out of the year, I got all A+'s, and in Science a 104....

Now, I'm attending one of the most difficult and hardest schools there are, and I'm still getting ALMOST all A'sSmiley Sad I'm going for all A's 3rd quater.....
APPLE SPY
Message 6 of 26 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7054 posts

Dec 12, 2006
You're in college and you spelled "psychology" that poorly?

God help us all.
PSN id: Home_Slice

Message 7 of 26 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12621 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Home_Slice wrote:
You're in college and you spelled "psychology" that poorly?

God help us all.

And hes taking Spanish 1 in college? Hmmmm.
Message 8 of 26 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1932 posts

Dec 12, 2006
good job i guess
Message 9 of 26 (127 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1343 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Fenderson wrote:

Mr. Bungle wrote:

Democratic wrote:

No you're not. You're taking Physchology, Trig, Spanish, World Lit.... Theres no real Major there.

ummm yeah not quite, you usually take core classes untilyour junior year....... I'm a sophmore, why are you
guys doubting that i'm in college.... it's almost as if it's impossible to go to college
Message 10 of 26 (127 Views)
0 Likes