May 02 2007
By: BrandonCGS Last Guardian 12687 posts

wow...looks like its now impossible for me to trade in any more systems

44 replies 1 views Edited May 2, 2007
yep. I wont tell anyone why, but I guarantee you I wont trade in anymore systems, and it wasnt my decision (my mom didnt say i couldnt trade in anything anymore either, it was something completely different)

So I guess I am keeping the 360, and will be getting a PS3 for my birthday in 2 and a half months makes me sad, but perhaps its for the better, now I finally will not switch anymore, and there is nothing i can do about it. I guess it makes everyone here happy, they will no longer get annoyed by me.

PS360 ftw I guess

mods please dont delete this, I want to refer to this thread whenever someone asks why i changed.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 1 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15009 posts

Re: wow...looks like its now impossible for me to trade in any more systems

May 2, 2007
No offense, but this is a wake up call that you should stop changing your mind on which system you want.
Message 2 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
21050 posts

May 2, 2007
GOOD. You will enjoy the 360 once the popular and anticipated games start coming out.
Message 3 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

May 2, 2007
How can you be disappointed? I be happy if I get both.
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Message 4 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42126 posts

May 2, 2007
People were telling you to KEEP BOTH from the start

Message 5 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

May 2, 2007

chaingangsoldier69 wrote:
yep. I wont tell anyone why, but I guarantee you I wont trade in anymore systems, and it wasnt my decision (my mom didnt say i couldnt trade in anything anymore either, it was something completely different)

So I guess I am keeping the 360, and will be getting a PS3 for my birthday in 2 and a half months makes me sad, but perhaps its for the better, now I finally will not switch anymore, and there is nothing i can do about it. I guess it makes everyone here happy, they will no longer get annoyed by me.

PS360 ftw I guess

mods please dont delete this, I want to refer to this thread whenever someone asks why i changed.

dont leave us hanging, tell us why.
venom
Message 6 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6062 posts

May 2, 2007

PS360 ftw I guess

Great!  Now you can enjoy both PS3 and Xbox 360 games instead of switching constantly.  Not only that, but now you'll be able to save more money.

Message Edited by leviathan on 05-01-2007 06:14 PM
Message 7 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

May 2, 2007

Xoolio wrote:
No offense, but this is a wake up call that you should stop changing your mind on which system you want.

I would rather die of thirst than drink from the cup of mediocrity.
Message 8 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12687 posts

May 2, 2007

Solid_Raiden wrote:

PS360 ftw I guess

no thats okay. just be happy you wont be annoyed by my anymore. It makes me slightly happy aswell. now in like 2 months everyone will have forgotten about my mind changing and i wont have to deal with people talking about it all the time.
Message 9 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42126 posts

May 2, 2007

Solid_Raiden wrote:

PS360 ftw I guess

no thats okay. just be happy you wont be annoyed by my anymore. It makes me slightly happy aswell. now in like 2 months everyone will have forgotten about my mind changing and i wont have to deal with people talking about it all the time.

We'll still talk...>_>

Message 10 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes